17. Article

Immense praise for Cece Cameron's stunning 'Vampire Diaries' debut!

This past week saw the premiere of Cece Rose Cameron's debut episode of 'The Vampire Diaries'. She plays witch Willow Hale and was first shown during a funeral scene after Nina Dobrev's character Elena (as well as the other vampires in the fictional town of Mystic Falls) were seen being hunted by a mysterious vampire hunter.

 She plays witch Willow Hale and was first shown during a funeral scene after Nina Dobrev's character Elena (as well as the other vampires in the fictional town of Mystic Falls) were seen being hunted by a mysterious vampire hunter

Cameron was papped around the TVD set beaming from ear-to-ear, no doubt because of the positive response to her debut.

A passing glance on the hashtag #WillowHale on twitter could tell, even the harshest critic, that Cameron's debut was extremely well received.

Fans, who got the hashtags #WillowHale and #CongratsCece trending, were said to be extremely happy with Cameron's portrayal of this character (who is completely original and has not been in the books that this series were based on) and are excited to see her in many more episodes to come.

For more TVD news and backstage gossip, follow us on twitter!