157. Groupchat

Neens

I've spent the last few hours reading through your insta comments again and again and trying not to cry. I failed a few times. I love you guys so much.

Candice

We love you too. You're gonna come back soon right? For Cece's baby shower at least?

Neens

Like I would miss that!

Cece

I'm not having a baby shower Candice, remember?

Candice

Wait, you were serious about that?!

Cece

Yes.

KittyKat

Why no shower?

Cece

My mum, sister and best friend are in three different states and none of them are able to make it into Atlanta in time. I can't have a shower without them.

Candice

Fair enough. What about... a baby party...?

Cece

Calling a shower a 'party' doesn't make it any less of a shower.

PaulWes

I've been trying to convince her. She's not budging.

ClaireBear

Sorry guys! Wish I could make it. I'll definitely be there when he's born though.

Neens

Me too! Text me when you go into labor and I'll be on the first plane!

Cece

Deal.

Neens

And with that, I have to go and pack. I'm supposed to be on a plane to LA first thing in the morning.

Pheebs

I can't believe you're moving to LA. We'll never see each other.

Gillies

I know right?!

Neens

That's not true! I'll visit all the time, promise!

JoMo

You'd better! We're all gonna miss you Nina.

Neens

I'm gonna miss you guys too. But that's all I can say. I'm trying not to cry, remember? Bye guys xxxxxxxxx