3~ My Name In Your Phone

"Wow, you work quick Jauregui." Dinah spoke as they sat at their usual lunch table, each with their own lunch from home.

"I kinda admire her for wanting a new car that bad." Normani admitted.

"A Jauregui never gives up." Lauren spoke smiling proudly.

"So tell us, Jauregui, has Taylor texted you about the reelections?" Ally asked.

"Not yet, I'm just assuming they're waiting for the end of the day so the staff don't have to deal with the drama." Lauren spoke shrugging.

"Reelections cause drama?" Dinah asked confused.

"Yeah, two years back three girls broke out into a fight because of the results given in lunch, a whole torpedo of drama happened, and one girl got suspended." Lauren shared.

"Wait, Taylor was in fifth grade three years ago." Dinah spoke trying to understand how Lauren knew, when the girls were only freshman during that time.

"You forgot about a whole other sibling I have, Dinah." Lauren joked while laughing at her friends forgetfulness.

"Okay my bad." Dinah said and continued eating.
______

"Hey Mil," you smiled as your friend walked in through the double doors. The auto-tech class was in a separate building and you'd always waited for her to come out so you could walk to lunch together.

"Hello there my sunshine." Camila spoke while wrapping an arm around your shoulders and walking toward the cafeteria with you.

"Why are you happy all of a sudden?" You asked as Camila booped your nose, sound effect included.

"I got to sleep throughout all of Auto-Tech." Camila smiled happily and you two found your way to the table. You'd whipped out your lunches and began having random conversations while munching on your food.

The bell later rang, signaling the end of Lunch, and the commencement of the five minute timer you had to get to your next class.

"I hate classes after lunch." Camila whined.

"Mil. It's only two more classes and we are home free." You spoke trying to reassure her nothing bad would happen.

"It's history and Biology. But you have Biology then history." Camila whined like a little kid and stomped on the floor.

"I'll text you. I promise." You spoke while holding one of her hands and swinging it back and forth.

"You promise?" Her eyes widened and she smiled.

"And after if you come home with me to finish homework-" you immediately saw Camila frown. "-I'll buy you three things of banana's!" You said while doing Jazz fingers. Her smile immediately widened at the thought of having a multitude of bananas to last her around three days, she nodded showing that she accepted.

"Okay, see you at two thirty." You smiled as you began to separate.

Camila outstretched her hand. "I'll miss you!"

"I'll miss you more!" You copied her actions as the two of you walked backwards into your assigned classrooms... across the hall from each other.
______

"School is over! I can smell the freedom!" Ally groaned painfully while reaching out to grasp the air.

"But our friends have practice in which we promised them we'd be at." Lauren spoke acting as if she were out of breath and tired, copying Ally's actions.