14~ 'Stomach Ache'

"You what," Camila spoke, spitting out the orange juice she was currently drinking. The table she'd been sharing with her friend during lunch that day had suddenly been sprayed with the yellowish substance.

"I s-said y-yes." Y/N stuttered while Camila stared at her in shock. "Please don't scream." Y/N begged.

Camila let out a short heavy breath she had with held and tried to calm herself down. She was certainly not happy about this news.

"Camila?"

"I don't know how to say this, but I'm definitely proud of you for finally finding someone. But, uh, it's just, I'm-"

"Not happy that it's with Lauren?" Y/N finished for her friend, warily.

"Exactly." Camila agreed.

"What ever happened between you guys that made you stop being friends?" Y/N asked.

"Now that I think about it, it's actually stupid." Camila chuckled.

"Are you willing to talk about it, finally?" Y/N asked, hope filling her voice.

"No," Camila answered truthfully.

"Thats fine," Y/N stated, although it really wasn't.

"I promise I'll tell you when I'm ready." Camila promised while laying her hand on top of her friends.

"Super duper promise?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, Y/N, super duper promise." Camila smiled.

"So what now? You plan on abandoning me while you eat lunch with your giw-fwend ?" Camila cood while squishing her own cheeks at the mention of Lauren.

"Haha, very funny." Y/N sarcastically replied

"Whatever happens, I just hope you don't end up getting hurt, because of you do, I swear I'll punch her tit." Camila spoke in a serious tone.

"It's nice to have a friend like you, Mil." Y/N spoke.

"Why, because I go around punching everyones tit?" Camila asked.

"You're litty, like my left titty." Y/N spoke without thinking, causing Camila to snort, and the two girls to end up laughing.
_________

Me: Are you okay?

Recessive Trait 🍆: Oh wow, it's good to know you're alive.

Recessive Trait 🍆: Whats your problem? You ignore me and then text me when I'm suddenly  not at school?

Recessive Trait 🍆: K.

Me: I couldn't bring myself to text you...

Recessive Trait 🍆: What? Why not? You seemed so forward with the whole 'saturday' day.

Me: 🤒🤒

Me: I'm literally blushing so hard right now, imagine this happening after you left on Saturday.