6~ Whats Happening Tonight?

Lauren☺️💯: Wait, 'Laur' ?

Me: I thought it would have been shorter than saying your whole name.

Lauren☺️💯: So like, a nickname?

Me: 🤔 I'm guessing

Lauren☺️💯: You weren't in English today, you never miss class.

Me: How nice of you to notice, Ms. Jauregui, but don't be fooled, it's only the beginning of the year. There is still enough time to change my habits ☺️

Lauren☺️💯: Where'd you disappear to, Ms. Y/L/N ?

Me: Thats a secret 👅

Lauren☺️💯: Woah there, you gotta take me out to dinner first!

Me: I'm so sorry!! I meant to put this one instead 😋 but it was next to the tongue one 😣.

Lauren☺️💯: Keep telling yourself that.

Me: 😫😫 I'm sorry

I was walking into school after missing first period with Ms. Swift, the bell was about to ring, so I knew I had to go to computers next.

"Where were you, Y/n/n? English was annoying without you, I listened in to the girls conversation and they were talking about some weird things," Camila asked while approaching me in the hallway, placing an arm around my shoulder.

"You might not even believe me if I told you, Mil." I spoke while placing my arm around her as well.

"Try me," she challenged

"I woke up to a unicorn telling me I had a quest, I thought it was lying until it held my phone captive, I knew I had to save my phone." I began, making the story up as I went.

"Oh really, was this unicorn named 'Bobby', by chance?" Camila asked.

"He's taken your phone too!" I ask, as my terrible acting skills came to play.

"Yeah! He told me that if I never told my friends the truth He would disintegrate me!" Camila said while turning to face me.

"I hate you." I huffed

"Yeah yeah, so what happened?" Camila asked confused as to why I was late.

"I overslept, I forgot to set my alarm." I admitted.

"What about Jas? She usually wakes up before you do." Camila asked.

"Bitch, did you forget I took her phone because of what she did to Taylor?" I told Camila, straight faced.

"Oh yeah," Camila said slowly, as if yesterday's events seemed to rush back into her memory.

"Hey Y/N." Lauren spoke while slowing down in the hallway to walk on my other side.

"Ugh, get lost Jauregui." Camila scoffed while fake gagging.

"Mil," I began but was cut off by Lauren.

"It's okay, I know when I'm not wanted, glad to see you here Y/n, I'll see you later tonight." Lauren smiled and waved while walking ahead of us, into the computer room.