46~ It's A Bet

Because this was the last chapter this is deff the last authors note.

If you guys like my writing please let me know

Don't be afraid to correct me in grammar.

This was a fun ride. :)
______

"So we got married and she forgave me." Lauren spoke proudly while telling her story to the audience.

"To this day, we never fight about the topic, but only cherish it's memories, because loving someone in the 'now' means leaving the past in the past." Lauren states.

"And although we still mourn the loss of our babygirl on her birth and death date, we couldn't be more proud of our miracle twins two years after I asked Y/n to marry me." Lauren spoke.

Some people in the audience had tears in their eyes, others were fighting them back, couples were holding onto each other, and those who were hosting the event were hanging onto the edge of their seat.

"If it's okay with you all, I'd like to invite my wife Y/n Jauregui up on stage with me." Lauren smiles as the audience claps and some
Cheer.

Y/n makes it on the stage and has eyes only for Lauren. As soon as she makes it up there she kisses her wife passionately. Some in the audience decide to whoop.

"Thank you-" y/n says sheepishly. "I know some of you might be wondering why I decided to say yes?" Y/n asks and most in the audience nod.

"I just knew I wouldn't be able to love myself the way she had loved me. I knew I wouldn't allow anyone else- if I had chosen to leave Lauren- to love me without myself feeling insecure or even questioning my worth." Y/n spoke while squeezing her wife's hand under the podium.

"But I knew that Lauren loved me, I knew I loved her, and I knew I couldn't let her go. I was able to forgive her and move on and have three of her children, but having a fourth one is proof of how much love can heal." Y/n speaks while rubbing her small abdomen toward the audience.

"Wait... what?" Lauren asks, confused on the entire situation.

"Surprise babe." Y/n smiles widely.

"Oh my god!" Lauren picks Y/n up and spins her around happily, temporarily forgetting about the audience in the room.

"Excuse me?" A small boy walks up hand in hand with a girl on the microphone, oblivious of the importance of this LGBTQ conference.

"Can someone take my sister potty? She doesn't wanna go alone." He speaks again as his sister shy's away from the spotlight.

"Mason, Maisie, come here," Jasper peeks from behind the curtain as the audience awe's.

"Mommy!" Maisie runs up to her mothers leg as she tries hiding behind her barely pregnant mom due to stage fright.

"Well these are the miracle twins I was talking about. Mason is much like myself, and Maisie is much like her mommy." Lauren states as some of the audience members laugh.

"This is proof that no matter what your sexual preference, orientation, or even the gender you identify with has no limits on your chances of loving someone or becoming their parent." Lauren speaks smiling proudly.

"So without further ado, and before my precious daughter ruins her beautiful dress, we represent the hosts of tonights evening with further information in adoptions, Lucy Vives and her wife Camila Cabello." Lauren closes as the audience claps while the two make their way up on stage with further announcements.
______

"Maisie I told you I could take you potty if you waited." A heavily pregnant Jasper spoke with a hand on her back, rubbing her own belly.

"Where is Taylor?" Lauren asked.

"Her and Chris went to get snacks for M&M." Jasper answered. "Ooo those sound good right now." She smiled.

"Of course they do babe, here you go." Taylor walks in and hands her a pack.

"And here is what I got you guys." Taylor crouches down handing her niece and nephew some candy as well.

"They're going to end up with cavities." Y/n speaks while rolling her eyes.

"Alroght. I'm taking Maisie to the bathroom." Jasper speaks and takes her niece's hand as the two walk out the door.

"I can't believe your pregnant!" Lauren smiles as if she had suddenly remembered it.

"How much you wanna bet it's a boy." Y/n smirks.

"It's a girl, a normal girl, like Maisie." Lauren smirks.

"It's a girl like you and I." Taylor scoffs.

"Alright." Y/n speaks while looking at the two girls in front of her. "Same thing as the last gender reveal?" Y/n asked.

"Blue icing is boy, pink icing is girl, and purple is our condition?" Taylor asks as she already knew the answer.

Lauren nodded.

"Alright." Y/n nods.

"It's a bet,"