32~P-P-Promposal

"What the fuck ass whack ass shit ass shit is this?" Taylor asks with a mouthful of chocolate.

"I'm not sure how to even respond to that." Lauren looked at her sister weirdly while Chris and her kept googling images on promposal ideas.

"That looks like something I'd shit out! Hell no!" Taylor commented on the recent image Lauren had clicked on.

"I'm guessing it does resemble you if it looks like 'shit'," Lauren chuckles as she high fives her brother.

"Suit yourself, with the shitty promposal poster." Taylor shrugs.

"Okay, what do you suggest?" Lauren asks her sister.

"Hows about Bet you'll say no once you find out or maybe How much you wanna bet-"

"Okay Taylor, fuck off." Lauren rolls her eyes.

Taylor, annoyed as fuck, throws her hands up exaggeratedly, chocolate falling in the floor, while mentally fuming.

(Moment of silence for our fallen warriors... for those of you who didnt get it, I'm talking about the chocolate)

"Just tell her about the fucking bet already!" Taylor yells angrily.

"Are you serious!" Lauren scoffs while shutting her laptop angrily.

"It's always about what you want. Is Y/N really worth a brand-new- mother-fucking car!" Taylor screeches.

It was at this moment that Lauren appreciated her parent's odd working schedules that prevented them from being home at this very moment. She didn't want to look forward to a we-raised-you-better-than-this lecture and being told by her own parents to have to tell her girlfriend.

She wasn't expecting to fall in love with her at all, but now that she was, everything was completely different. Her view's had taken a complete turn when she found herself falling for her. She just wished that maybe the whole bet thing would end up being forgotten by all parties.

"Is there something you guys forgot to include me in? Again?" Chris asks while staring between his two sisters, but mostly wanting to know if he could divert the two from the chocolate so he could eat the rest.

"Whoops." Taylor speaks sheepishly, completely forgetting about their brother being in the room.

"Figures." Chris answers while rolling his eyes and immediately placing everything together like a puzzle, the picture only missing some center pieces. He wasn't exactly sure of what was completely going on, but the fact that Lauren and Taylor are getting into a heated argument about Y/N, a bet, and not telling, it was somewhat self explanatory. Especially the way Taylor mentioned a new car in disgust.

"You're so unbelievable, Lolo." Taylor spoke in disappointment, no longer really wanting to fight against her sister. She was upset at her sister's choice to ignore another human beings feelings.

"Are you serious, Taylor?" Lauren just carried her laptop close to her body while leaving up the stairs into her own room.

"Do you need a catch up?" Taylor asked Chris after two minutes of complete silence.

"Nope. I'm good." Chris answered.

"Are you going to pick a side?" Taylor asked.

"Nope. I'm goo- actually why the hell would you make a bet against someone as sweet as
Y/N, I really don't understand it." Chris asks out loud.

"Same same, bro-bro." Taylor agreed.

"I really don't want to pick sides since both of you are my sisters. But Lauren knows that what she's doing is wrong. I iust want to know when she'll tell Y/N." Chris sighs sadly.