35~ It's About You

"You look breathtaking." Lauren spoke while helping her girlfriend step out of the skirt and thing that had been pooled around her legs.

"Not as breathtaking as you." Y/n shyly smiled.

Lauren leaned in and slowly kissed her girlfriend. Her plan was to get her girlfriend so close to orgasm and not let her cum to leave her as sexually frustrated as she had been the night before. But upon seeing her girlfriend come into her house, unexpectedly -and bot that Lauren really minded- while having a terrible day at school, she knew she had to take care of her.

She gently backed away and connected their foreheads to see her girlfriend crying. "Baby whats wrong?" Lauren asked in the calmest voice. She gently picked up her hand to cup her cheek, carefully wipe away the tears with her thumb.

"W-why are you wi-ith me?" Y/n asks.

She still hadn't told anyone about the note from Prom and completed the second folder, instead of the usual 'congrats' on passing the damn thing there was one question.

"Ask her why she's with you"

Because of this she hadn't been able to focus in school tryna think of what she could have been doing wrong. She felt so guilty having Lauren be with her.

"Isn't it obvious?" Lauren asks.

Y/n could only let more tears fall as her response. She'd been thinking about all of the choices she could have made instead of disappointing her.

While she'd been thinking, Lauren had places soft kisses over her girlfriends neck while gently running her fingers along the girls nipple, her other hand pulling her closer.

"You're such a kind person." Lauren stated and slowly walked toward the bed, placing her mouth back onto Y/n's neck and sucking on her pulse point while giving her other nipple some attention.

As they reached the bed, Lauren spread herself on top of Y/n and kissed her collar bones. "You're always nice to everyone, even if they don't deserve it." She trailed to her chest and placed her warm mouth on her breast, using her tongue to flick her nipple.

Y/n let out a soft moan, goosebumps began dominating her skin, her cheeks began to feel warmer, and her cunt produced delicious juices.

"You are such a nerd, but thats a good thing, babe." Lauren placed her other breast in her mouth, abusing the second one while her hand trailed down toward her sides, tracing random patterns.

Y/n let out another moan while unconsciously jerking her hips up to meet with Lauren's. She felt the friction relieve some of her want. But she needed more.

"Patient baby, today is going to be all about you." Lauren speaks while hypnotizing her girlfriend to stop her movements with her wondrous green eyes.

Y/n let out a whine she wasn't aware she'd been holding and Lauren smiled sweetly.

"I love the noises you make," Lauren spoke while placing kisses down the girls stomach. She'd reached close enough toward her mound and ignored it completely while heading off to kiss her thighs.

"You're always full of surprises, I live for it." Lauren gently teases her way up toward the glistening cunt, breathing over it. Y/n had grown impatient and let out a deep moan.

"I love how I can make the biggest mess out of your organized self, tease you, ruin you..." Lauren went on and began kissing her other thigh.

"You're so beautiful. You can be cute, you can be hot, gorgeous, sexy, and baby that's just a plus." Lauren finally placed her finger on her clit while gently rubbing it, her fingers immediately coated in her girlfriends juice.