29~ Immediate Makeup Sex

"Lolo?" Y/N asks her girlfriend.

"Yes?" Lauren asks, while gently sweeping her eyes over to her girl.

"Can I ask a question?" Y/N asked, unsure of how to ask it.

"Silly, you just did." Lauren chuckled.

"Lolo!" Y/N yells angrily.

"Come here." Lauren laughs a little, pulling her girlfriend from her waist, and setting her gently on her lap. "What, baby?" She asks while gently pecking her lips.

"Why did you, uhm, cry..." Y/N asks.

"What?" Lauren asks, confused at what her girlfriend had asked.

"During Christmas Eve or Christmas day, I don't remember, but I woke up and you were crying." Y/N states staring deeply into her green eyes.

Lauren physically tensed then rolled her eyes and  furrowed her brows slightly. "Don't worry about it." Lauren speaks and pushing Y/N off her lap.

"But-" Y/N started.

"Stop talking." Lauren ordered and stood up to walk out before she yells at her girlfriend.

"Lauren." Y/N spoke sternly.

"Shut up." Lauren argued and reached out to grab the doorknob only to have her hand slapped away.

"What the-" Lauren spoke and was met with her girlfriends angry eyes. "If you don't-"

"What, Lauren. What will you do if I don't get out of your way." Y/N asks sternly.

"Oh my goodness." Lauren rolls her eyes.

"Don't yell at me!" Y/N offensively yelled back.

"I wasn't yelling!" Lauren argued.

"Now you are!" Y/N rebutted.

"You're so childish!"

"Me!"

"Yes you." Lauren pushed.

"Well I'm so sorry I'm worried about you! Maybe I shouldn't give a shit about you then." Y/N could feel her eyes stinging. She knew tears would start forming soon.

"You mean like right now?" Lauren asks.

"Fuck you!" Y/N angrily yells at Lauren.

"Newsflash, you already have." Lauren rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"Is this why you and Lucy never lasted?" Y/N huffed angrily to only feel a sting on her cheek, and she wasn't facing Lauren anymore.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Y/N asks, holding her cheek. She was letting her tears fall not giving a damn if Lauren was watching her cry or not.

Lauren's demeanor changed immediately upon seeing her girlfriend cry. She wasn't sure what had gotten over her and now she regrets everything. She should have just told her the truth. "Baby I'm sor-"

"Get away." Y/N backed away and only ended up tripping over her own two feet, falling on her ass. The embarrassment of falling, the pain in her cheek, and the fact that Lauren was the cause of it all made her start crying harder.

"Baby." Lauren sighed, she was clearly angry at herself while she got on her knees in front of
Y/N.

"Leave me alone." Y/N uttered through choked sobs while she nursed her cheek.

"No." Lauren gently pulled Y/N closer, only to have her swing around like a crazy crying bat.

"Y/N stop!" Lauren yells above the girls flailing and she goes limp in her hands. Her crying had gotten softer but the hiccups were still there.