19~ Gary vs Patrick

"So what are we supposed to do either way?" Sofia asks while the two other girls snuggled on the couch.

"We can watch movies or something if thats cool with you guys." Taylor suggested.

Taylor, Sofia, and Jasper were in the Jauregui household. Sofia was dropped off by Y/N as she and Camila drove over in her car. Now the girls were currently in the living room, wondering what they should do next. Taylor's parents were currently in the kitchen cooking and baking for the girls to enjoy some treats.

"Can we watch a scary movie?" Sofia suggested while smiling really wide. She was a sucker for horror/thriller's. She couldn't deny it either, she lived for the adrenaline rush.

"I'm down." Jasper smiled back while looking at Taylor for approval only to be met with a face of slight disagreement.

"I hate scary movies." Taylor pointed out.

"I'll protect you." Jasper smiled.

"Isn't Taylor the one who should say that?" Sofia asked while slightly smirking.

"Screw you." Taylor flipped Sofia off who only ended up giggling.

"We technically out rule your vote, babe." Jasper smirked.

"Fine. But you better have my back on this. I seriously hate scary movies. And, Yes, it is because I'm chicken." Taylor spoke toward Sofia as the young girl held her mouth open, but immediately closed it as soon as Taylor confessed.

"How'd you know I was going to say that?" Sofia asked in astonishment.

"You and Jasper are a lot alike than you may think." Taylor admitted.

"Hey girls, I brought some brownies and cookies." Mike spoke while gently setting the pan on the coffee table. "They're still warm, and before you ask Tay, yes they are the ooey gooey ones with the fudge inside." Mike smiled.

"Your mom will be done with the popcorn chicken soon, then she'll bring out the soda."

"Thanks dad," Taylor spoke with appreciation.

"Mr. Jauregui, would you like to join us?" Jasper asked sweetly.

"I appreciate the invitation, but myself and the Mrs' are going to grocery shop, the stores will most likely be empty thanks to all this homecoming and all." Mike spoke.

"I'm done Mija's." Clara came in the room with a gigantic bowl of popcorn chicken for the girls with soda's in her other hand.

"Well we're off. You better behave." Mike spoke sternly while they headed out the door.

"I'll see you guys soon, okay?" Clara spoke sweetly toward the girls.

"Hey, take your time. We're watching horror movies. I know how much dad hates them." Taylor spoke, while facing her mother who was slowly shutting the door.

"Don't pussy out Taylor." Clara chuckled and closed the door.

"Don't pussy out, I hate everyone." Taylor huffed.

As the girls were watching the scariest movie you could think of. Meanwhile, Chris had just walked up from being over at a friends house. As soon as he opened the door, a scary demon looking thing appeared on the screen, no onr was scared enough to scream, until Chris spoke.

"What are you-" He let out before hearing three ear splitting screams coming from three different girls, in turn, Chris let out a girlish scream as well, resulting in the TV following soon after.

"Thats it I'm done!" Taylor spoke while quickly shutting off the television.

"Why were you-" Chris began and cleared his throat upon realizing his voice sounded vaguely high pitched "-You guys watching." He speaks with his 'man' voice.