25~ Explaining

"School sucks balls, and I'm about to drop out." Dinah speaks angrily while slamming the locker.

"So what do we do now?" Normani asked in a bored tone, she wasn't feeling her usual pep today and even felt a little down.

"Drop out." Ally commented while tugging on the sleeves of her hoodie.

"I hate the cold weather, I hate how we're on our finals week, and thanksgiving break was literally four weeks ago." Dinah groaned.

"Well, how's swim going?" Ally asked her friend. Football had ended around October and swim had started a week after. Dinah currently had a meet the week after new years and was excited about it, but it was too far away.

"Anything exciting is too far away, so far it's just waking up to practice from five to seven, get showered and glammafied, then come here by eight thirty to start hell." Dinah answers while flipping her hair.

"I wish I could take a break from my team every once in a while," Normani rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Trouble with the choreography, Mani?" Ally asks as they finally make their way to their English class.

"There are parts when the team seem to be ding great, but there are parts where no one knows whats going on." The chocolate goddess explains in frustration.

"We just all need a break from everyone for a while." Dinah joined in.

"Well if that's how you feel about the school right now, I can make an exception. Why don't we just have a free period today?" Ms. Swift smiled toward the trio.

"Out of all the teachers here, you've always been my favorite." Dinah speaks while looking directly at her teacher.

"Dinah stop being weird." Ally giggled as the three sat in their usual seats.

"Ugh I can't help but want to go to sleep and start a school shooting at the same time." Normani joked.

"I honestly feel you, but isn't it the neglected white boys who bring out the guns?" Dinah tries to make a joke of it but ends up getting flicked in the back of the ear by Ally.

"Has anyone seen Lolo and Y/N?" Ally asked her friends.

"I texted her this morning but she hasn't answered." Normani speaks while checking her phone and showing the messages to her friends.

At that very moment, Y/N entered the classroom and immediately greeted her friends. She was dressed in a cute beige sweater, dark colored jeans, knee high boots, and a cute knitted scarf while she had a half updo.

"Do you know where Lauren is?" Normani asked suspiciously.

"I'm assuming she might still be asleep, we were face timing yesterday trying to finish math homework, and she hung up, but I think she still had other homework to do. She better get here if she wants to take her final for computers." Y/N spoke honestly.

"We all know that final doesn't really count for anything drastic, it'll probably be a personal portfolio of how we've managed to do this past semester." Ally rolled her eyes causing her friends to chuckle at her actions.

"Dude, can you believe winter break is around the corner, it's literally three days away." Y/N spoke excitedly, slightly jumping in her seat.

"What plans do we have for Christmas Eve again?" Dinah asked.

"Dinah, we all group face timed, don't tell me you zoned out?" Normani spoke.

"Sometimes I'm too tired to function before fifth period." Dinah jokes.