45~ Will You?

"I know you may want nothing to do with me, but I want you to come with me." Lauren said while entering Y/n's room.

Y/n had been living in her room and refusing to socialize to anyone, not even Jasper. She had her curtains replaced from their transparent form into solid black ones that killed off any rays of sun. Her comforter and pillow had drool, tear, and sweat stains all over. Her hair had been a big mess, but her face was worse. She had bags underneath her eyes, her nose was red, everything was swollen, her eyebrows were bushy, dried snot had accumulated and overall she was not the same person. She had been laying in her bed staring at the wall since Lauren had come in. Almost as if she hadn't heard her.

"Come on." Lauren spoke while flipping her over to carry hear easily. She had carried the depressed teen toward the restroom where she had groomed the girl, up to the point of shaving her everywhere and unknotting her hair.

"We have a special place to go to." Lauren spoke and at this point Y/n wanted to cry- scream- anything, but she felt too drained to do anything.
______

"You think this will work?" Jasper asks while cleaning up the hoarder mess of her sister's room. She picked up an old ass banana and threw it away immediately.

"This is the best plan any of us could come up with sweetheart." Her mother replied while picking up several tissue's stuck together and tossing them in the trash bag, making them join Jasper's almost moldy banana.

"But- what about Y/n?" Jasper asked.

"She will be fine, we have all been there for her but the only person who can make her talk is Lauren. We all know that." Her mom spoke again.

Jasper only nodded, as if she agreed with her mother, understanding that there was no other way. The two continued cleaning Y/n's room with small talk here and there, but mostly face masks and cleaning products.
______

Lauren had been carrying Y/n on her back walking around outside on the same path she had asked Y/n to potentially marry her with the promise ring (chapter 34).

Lauren was careful when she set Y/n down but made sure she was still holding into the girl by her hands. Although Y/n had avoided eye contact by not even looking at Lauren holding her hands, Lauren began talking, because she knew Y/n would listen.

"I understand that I've done you wrong, in more ways than one. I know forgiving me will be the last thing on your mind and you'd prefer to never see me again, but even now as you avoid making eye contact, I know you're listening-" at this Y/n had shifted her eyes onto Lauren, who had already been looking at her, but she quickly looked away.

"I want you to know that no matter how many times I apologize, I know you won't forgive me. Making that bet was the worst decision of my life-" Y/n wanted to slap Lauren and tell her that she was the best damn thing to ever ealk into the eldest Jauregui's life, but she didn't even have the energy to not listen.

"But falling in love with you will never be something I'd regret. I got to know someone who was strong, courageous, lively, adventurous, mysterious, intelligent, and beautiful on the inside and out- and i stripped you away from those things." Lauren spoke

"I want to be able to give you back that life you had before, but without any pain or suffering- only if you allow me." By this time, instead of focusing on the ground Y/n had stared at her hands being held in Lauren's.

"I know I have no right to receive your apology, I don't deserve to be here with you, and you don't deserve this sadness." Lauren reached out to touch Y/n'a chin to make her meet her eyes.

"I know that asking this would make me an idiot, but I really do love you, no matter how much you think I don't. And I want to make everything right for you."

Lauren held one of Y/n's hands while kneeling down in one knee and taking out a small box.

"Y/n/n, I want to fill you with life again, and not because I feel like its the right thing to do, but because I truly fell in love with you, and I will fight everyday to make you smile. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Lauren asks.

A million thoughts were running around Y/n's head, but she did know one thing at that moment. She did hate Lauren Jauregui to the bone, so for the first time since their daughters birth- and death- Y/n spoke.

"Yes,"
______
This book isn't done, there is still one or so more chapters after this.

Any grammatical errors? Help em fix them and point em out (pls)