22~ Lazer Tag

Grammatical errors? Comment or message me.
______
I felt hands squeeze my ass and lips trail down my neck and I couldn't help but squeak. I wasn't really expecting anything today. But in reality we were hiding from the others.

"Shh babe, they'll catch us." Lauren whispered while devouring my lips once more.

"Where the fuck are they!" Dinah seems to ask from behind the pilar Lauren and I were hiding from.

"Maybe they're planning a strategy attack on us?" Normani's voice was heard from the same direction.

"What do you think Ally!" Dinah yells from where they stand.

You see, we decided to play Lazer Tag. Whoever got shot five times would end up frozen in place, well not really frozen, but the vest would vibrate if you moved and disabled the player from playing in the next round.

"I'm pretty sure they're both hiding separately, why would they hide together!" Ally yelled back, trying to help her team out as much as possible.

"We should go back and talk strategy with Ally, if anything she can keep watch on us and tell us if they make a move." Normani suggested and Dinah seemed to grunt in approval as I heard receding footsteps.

"I thought they'd never leave," Lauren sighed in relief and took hold of my hand as we climbed the obstacle.

"Aren't we cheating?" I ask.

"How would we be cheating? If anything, them using Ally is cheating." Lauren replies and smirks. "Knowing an enemy's plan isn't exactly cheating if they're open about it."

"If you say so. But do we have a plan?" I asked her while biting my lip.

"Hell no." Lauren admits and aims her lazer gun at Dinah's armor (vest) and shoots twice, then ducking down.

Player Four, Deactivated. Please wait until the next round.

"FUCK YOU LAUREN!" Dinah yells angrily.

"Way to look out Ally." I could basically hear Dinah rolling her eyes as she say down.

I carefully hid behind the box and waited for Lauren's signal as Normani seemed to look around.

"How did she even shoot me twice! That fucker." Dinah raged on.

"Move, Princess." Lauren whispers and I nod, while carefully crawling on the floor.

"I'll get you Jauregui." Normani speaks loudly.

"Not if we get you first." Lauren whispers.

"Where are they?" Ally asks aloud.

"Check behind that Pilar, Mani!" Dinah yells and Normani does as she's told, but found nothing.
______

"How the hell did you win!" Dinah asks excitedly.

"Well I was never hit throughout the entire game, but no one kept up." Normani smiles happily.

"I forgot how many times I got hit." Y/N finally speaks while turning around after handing in her equipment.

"Woah." Normani lets out.

Dinah just started chuckling and Ally's eyes went wide.

"Do I have something on my face?" Y/N asks wondering whats got the girls looking at her. "Do I have a boogie?" She asks again, covering her nose.

"You have something all over your face alright and your neck." Dinah chuckles.

"What is it?" Y/N asks.