27~ The Talk

"I just feel so guilty having to know that I took part in this, and she's honestly changed Lauren for the better. We can all see she's not acting the same way she had been before." Ally spoke to Normani and Dinah.

"I feel the same exact way, Y/n is such a cool person, she's changed our loco Lolo for the better, and she actually seems happy." Normani agree's while playing with Ally's hair.

"I know I definitely didn't tell you guys about this but I made this bet for a reason." Dinah explained to them.

"What do you mean?" Normani asks her friend.

"I know it might sound weird but you and I both, triple?, know that whatever happened between Lauren and Camila way back when damaged her. Thats why she became the rebel she used to be before meeting Y/n." Dinah speaks.

"Wait, what, I'm usually on the same page but today I am confused." Ally speaks while raising a brow and using her hands to beg Dinah to keep going.

"Okay, so Lauren said we were delusional about the whole camren thing, but we all know they had some chemistry. After Camila called it quits Lauren started to get, well, rebellious. So I figured if I could make a bet with Lauren and it was specifically about this, then maybe I could change her." Dinah admitted.

"Then how did you decide on Y/n?" Ally asked and Normani verbally agreed.

"Well I really didn't know who to choose. Until Normani mentioned Y/N and it all seemed to click. She's a down to earth, beautiful, and selfless person. What other candidate than her?" Dinah asked aloud.

"So what are you saying?" Ally asked

"I didn't expect Lauren to be so in it to win it until just recently when she was with Y/N. she's changed guys. Thats why I want to make a pact with you." Dinah speaks as they all lean in.

"What pact are we making?" Normani asked.

"Well if we manage to get Lauren to drop the bet and willingly forfeit, I will be willing to forgive and forget. Meaning none of us ever tell Y/N, or anyone else for that matter, that this bet ever took place." Dinah spoke as Normani nodded.

"I like the sound of that. But how are we so sure none of us will squeal?" Normani asks bringing up a good point.

"This is literally 'big mouth Dinah!' All over again." Dinah spoke while rolling her eyes.

"Guys, she'll eventually beed to know. We can't just keep it a secret forever. The longer we wait the harsher the impact when she finds out." Ally explains.

"You're right." Dinah speaks and huffs under her breath.

"Ally is always finding flaws in your plans." Normani chuckled.

"I'm the back bone of this bet. I have some blame to hold as well. But let's face it, Dinah always has flawed plans." Ally replies.

"Okay, so we all come together and tell Y/N about the bet. But! Thats only if Lauren wants to willingly forfeits. And she can't tell any of you about it, she has to tell me herself." Dinah states.

"I can at least agree on that." Ally nodded.

"I can too, it's the fair choice for everyone. But what if Lauren never forfeits?" Normani asks.

"Trust me, if Lauren's actions had started to become more neutral while spending these three months with Y/N, she'll cave in." Dinah replied.

"Well how would you know?" Normani asks.

"Did you see the way she looked today?" Dinah stated.

"All gloomy and upsetty with no spaghetti." Normani answers back