28~ Game Plan

"Yo, Y/N, can we watch a movie on here?" Normani asks already picking up the remote.

"Sure, you guys can do what you want." Y/N giggled at her friends as they all rushed toward the television.

"Hey babe," Lauren wrapped her hands around Y/N's hips and placed her chin on top of the girls head. The higheels she was wearing had made their height significant as hell.

"Hi." Y/N blushed slightly at the thought of the night they finally made love.

"Happy new year?" Lauren asked.

"Not until midnight, silly." Y/N chuckled.

"Fine." Lauren huffed and joined her friends on the couch, she still managed to keep eye contact with her girlfriend, and patted her lap twice. Y/N shook her head and rolled her eyes playfully, but still followed through and sat on her girlfriends lap.

"So what will you decide for us to watch today?" Ally asks as Dinah begins scrolling through the options on the television. She tried to look through the best possible movies there was, but was having trouble deciding.

"At this rate, we'll miss new years." Normani joked, widening her eyes, and clicking away on her phone.

"Who is that, Mani?" Ally asks her friend.

"Jessica, from dance." Normani speaks while furiously typing.

"What does she want? It's literally new years and school doesn't start up until the eighth." Lauren asks, scoffing in the process.

"Beats me, but it's whatever. I'm spending time with my friends now." Normani speaks, sharing a smile, and pressing the off button on her phone.
______

"So when should we do this?" Taylor asks.

"Well, I have no idea. So like..." Jasper begins to panic before hearing a thump, followed by an auditory hoomph, and her door being nocked on.

"What the fu-" Jasper began before Taylor cut her girlfriend off, pushing Jasper behind her for protection and grabbing a pillow. "A pillow Tay?" Jasper asks before another knock is heard on her balcony door.

"Should I just ope-" Taylor began but was immediately cut off by a high level of sass.

"I know you heard me knock both times. I can see your shadow's through the door, the curtains are too thin- did you seriously just turn off the lights? What the hell, open the damn door, Jas."

Jasper steps in front of Taylor, despite the other girls protest, and opens the balcony door, to be greeted with her friend.

"Hey, why'd you climb through, all that?" Jasper asks while gesturing through the tough obstacle. V

"We haven't talked for like three holidays and all you have to say is hey." Sofia asks.

"Well, our sister's aren't necessarily speaking, there's literally no way for us to hangout without our sisters saying something." Jasper admitted.

"But you could have texted." Sofia rose a brow while placing a hand on her hip.

"You got me there." Jasper spoke and slapped her own forehead, completely forgetting about her friend ever having a communication device.

"Apology accepted," Sofia smiles.

"But she didn't apologize?" Taylor asked, seemingly recovered from the fact that Sofia had been the previous intruder.