23~ Thanksgiving

"Okay, where did you put my hair straightener?" Y/N asked her sister as she slid on the floor with her socks on. She tried to stop, but unfortunately slid past her bedroom door making Jasper question if she even heard anything at all.

"Hello?" Jasper asked and peeked her head out to see her sister stumbling and trying to not fall.

"I'm taking these off!" Y/N declared and angrily threw the socks down the hallway.

"Hey, calm down." Jasper spoke and took the hair straightener she'd neatly wrapped and handed it to her sister. "Also, here you go, I finished twenty minutes ago, you never came for it." Jasper spoke.

Y/N grabbed her straightener and was about to give her sister a piece of her mind but was met by a closed door as Jasper said something about 'changing'.

"Whatever." Y/N huffed and headed across Jasper's door and was inside of her own room. She closed the door and begun changing as well.
______

"Is that my shirt?" Jasper asked her sister as they opened their doors at the same time.

"Well that is my skirt." Y/N retorted.

"Touché," Jasper nods.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Y/N asks her younger sister as the two head down the stairs.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jasper asks as they head toward the kitchen.

"Usually you'd be headed back to your room to find something, I'd prefer it if you remembered whatever it is that you forgot now, i stead of waiting for you in the car." Y/N stated while gently picking the flan out of the fridge, she decided to make it bigger than last time.

"I'm good to go, now lets go, we don't want to be late." Jasper speaks while grabbing the keys and hitting the unlock option on the pad.
______

"It's open." Taylor speaks while reading a book she'd currently gained interest in.

"Boo, nerd."

Taylor turns her head and immediately smiles upon seeing her girlfriend coming in.

"Hey babe," Taylor smiles, but then raises a brow.

"What?" Jasper asks innocently.

"Thanks for ignoring my snapchats. I know you turned off your phone." Taylor speaks.

"How do you know." Jasper bites her lip and starts sitting down on Taylors lap, wrapping her arms around her neck.

"Because I texted you and they didn't deliver, Duh." Taylor rolls her eyes but wraps her hands around Jasper's waist.

"Speaking of texting, what's that something important you had to talk to me about?" Jasper asks, forgetting about her plans to turn Taylor on.

"Uh, okay." Taylor spoke in a serious tone and gently took her girlfriend off of her lap and placed her on the bed. Jasper furrowed her brows at the action.

"Whats wrong?" She asks nicely.

Taylor stands up from the bed and places her fist on her lips and begins to pace back and forth. She didn't know how to word it out, nor of she should say it at all.

"It's, kind of hard to tell you. B-but I swear I'm not trying to hurt you on purpose by doing this-"

"Did you cheat on me?" Jasper asks and feels the tears forming.

"Wha- No, I'm not an idiot! Babe I swear, you're the only one for me." Taylor assures her girlfriend and kisses her forehead.

Jasper sat, unsure of Taylor's reassurance and stayed quiet. She could tell it was something important since she hadn't stopped pacing. She wanted to desperately know what was going on but knew Taylor would tell her regardless.
______