36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅

"Are y'all excited for this graduation crap?" Dinah asked excitedly while putting on her cap. The seniors had been going to the gymnasium to pick up their caps and gowns for graduation next week. They would all start their finals on that week and graduate on Sunday for some strange reason.

Dinah had been the most excited to leave, Normani felt indifferent about it, Ally was already planning on how her college dorm would look and Lauren was holding her own cap and gown as well as Y/n's.

Throwing up wasn't how Y/n planned on waking up that morning. She'd been fine before suddenly becoming nauseous and splurging in the toilet. She went to school alongside her girlfriend and it started getting worse from there. All of the smells she used to handle, had become too strong, nasty, or weirdly too sweet.

She stood up from the toilet, wiped her mouth, and flushed it. Feeling some of her stomach cramping subside, she stood up and headed over to wash her hands. As soon as she'd finished she looked up and shrieked seeing Camila standing behind her.

"S-sorry." Y/n apologized immediately, although she wasn't sure what for.

"Are you okay?" Camila asked with genuine concern. She wanted to place a strand of Y/n's hair back behind her ear but immediately lowered her hand.

"Why would you care now?" Y/n spoke aggressively, nostrils flaring, a clear sign she was angry.

" I will always care." Camila stated without hesitation.

Y/n rolled her eyes and spoke "I'm fine." She then threw away the paper towel she had used to wipe her hands and attempted to leave before Camila placed her hand around Y/n's wrist, the sudden speed and shock caused her to turn around, tripping over her own feet and Camila caught her.

Y/n was quick to take her face off of Camila's chest. "What the fuck..." she questioned herself, the shock still on her system.

"Just please take care of yourself. You are important to me whether you believe it or not. And I still know when you lie." Camila spoke softly, not refraining from moving the strand out of Y/n's face and behind her ear. Y/n flinched and wanted to push Camila, to yell at her, anything. But she didn't have a reason to.
______

"I was worried, are you fine?" Lauren asked before her girlfriend nodded. Lauren had been occupied by her phone, as Y/n noticed her rapping away, which is why she didn't come in when Camila came in. Her own eyes were a little wide while trying to process everything that had been going on.

"Can we just go take the final? I wanna go home." Y/n spoke.

"Of course babe."
______

Instead of going home like you had anticipated, you stopped by the doctors office to complain to them about your symptoms. They drew some blood, took your temperature, your blood pressure, and weight.

The doctors told you to wait out in the waiting area until they could find a diagnosis. But before you could think too much, the doctor asked you to come in again, and had you sit down.

"I just need to take a look in your stomach. This will be quick, but this Gel is cold."

"Usually that gel is for pregnant people." Y/n spoke suspiciously.

"Well we use this gel to look into any part of the body really." The doctor confessed. This seemed to calm your nerves down a bit when he finally found what he was looking at.

"Just as I suspected." He spoke while taking notes.

"What? What is it?" You asked, hating to not be told what was happening.