17~ Anger/ Group Chat

"Jauregui." Sofia acknowledged Taylor as soon as the two met up at Jasper's door.

"Cabello." Taylor nodded in her direction and knocked on the door.

"It's open." They both heard from the other side of the door.

Sofia had reached the handle and opened the door. Jasper seemed to have been cleaning parts of her room as her head whipped up, strands of her hair falling all over her face. She let out a harsh blow toward her hair and it flew off of her face, only to have them fall back on.

"Hey babe." Taylor smiled as she began feeling warmth in her stomach at seeing her girlfriend.

"Babe?" Sofia asked, raising a brow.

"Whoops, sorry." Taylor spoke after realizing that they weren't alone.

"Babe!" Sofia repeated while her hands flailed over Taylor's body.

"Uh, surprise?" Jasper asked while slowly shrugging her shoulders.

"Surpri- No, not surprised actually. I could see this happening. But I am hurt you didn't tell me first." Sofia spoke while comfortably sitting on Jasper's fluffy rug.

"Thats it?" Taylor asked, confusion settling on both Jasper and Sofia's faces.

"What are you going on about, Jauregui?" Sofia asked.

"Thats it, no screaming at me? No throwing things? No threatening my life?" Taylor asked.

"Oh yeah! What kind of a friend would I be if I didn't threaten your life, hold on, let me find the scissors in here." Sofia spoke and found the object she was looking for. She stood up and pointed the scissors at Taylors chest.

"Hurt her and I'll hurt you." Sofia spoke in a bland tone.

"What the fuck was that?" Taylor chuckled.

"My threat. I thought I sounded pretty badass." Sofia spoke and Jasper nodded in agreement.

"Totally badass." Jasper sarcastically spoke while still nodding.

"Well, if thats what works for you guys." Taylor spoke and finally sat down on the fluffy rug as well.

"Just don't kiss in my presence please, I hate that lovey dovey shit." Sofia admitted.

"I make no promises, but knowing how fidgety Jasper gets-" Tylor trailed off as Jasper blushed.

"Its a recessive trait, Taylor has it too."

The girls had heard Lauren's voice, not because she was being too loud, but they decided to head down to grab snacks. As soon as they went back up the stairs Sofia would not stop asking questions.

"So you guys actually have dicks?" Sofia asked in amusement.

"Uh, yeah." Taylor spoke, Jasper admired how she didn't let Sofia's question bother her.

"How did they know you were girls then?" Sofia asked.

"They didn't. They actually thought we were boys, Lauren's name before her birth was literally 'Lorenzo' but when they gave her a checkup at six months they found she had an ovarian cyst, don't ask me how, and they legally changed everything since." Taylor told the two.

"When I was born they told them I was also a boy, but Taylor is a unisex name, so it didn't really matter, until I went to get my shots, they found out I had ovaries too." Taylor chuckled.

"What happened when Chris was born?" Sofia asked.

"They immediately checked him, then they named him." Taylor admitted.