16~ A Ding Dong?

"I know you don't want me freaking out, but ew." Camila had muttered after the hallway had cleared. Everyone had started to want to speak with you for being Lauren's date to homecoming, and you didn't want to be rude to them.

"I know Mil, but maybe you'll find someone else as well?" You suggested, it's would be possible if your friend opened up more.

"I'm a bad girl Y/N." Camila smirked. "I don't do homecoming." She stated.

"But you'll do prom, right?" You raised a brow, partly because you wanted her to agree with you but partly because you'd want to hear her response.

"Fuck that boojy ass- Prom is just another way to get people broke." Camila answered and finally turned to look at your face. "You better help me find a dress." She stated flatly.

"I'll be the best dress finder there is!" You squealed with delight.

As soon as you turned to hug her, Camila had stiffened.

"Sorry Mil, didn't mean to hurt you, were you out racing your motorcycle again? Or were you fighting people?" You asked but she just shook her head not looking at you.

"I think I'm ready to tell you why I'm not friends with them anymore." Camila spoke, her eyes not leaving the group of four girls.

"Oh-uh- okay, where do you want to go?" You asked, you got butterflies in your stomach as she spoke those words. Ever since the two of you had met, you'd wanted to know, but you never really wanted to push her into telling you. This was during Sophomore year.

"The rooftop." She spoke while she gently took your hand and guided you toward the secret elevator you promised to never tell anyone else about, or else the whole school would want to use it, then the faculty would find out and ban everyone from using it!

"Ok." You simply nodded your head as you let her drag you along.
______

King Lauren 👑:Hey Princess, where'd you go?

King Lauren 👑: Don't tell me you decided to ditch me for lunch?

King Lauren 👑: I'll wait for you, babe 😘

Camila heard a phone pinging, she immediately knew it was her friends, and she also knew who'd been texting her as they made their way up in the slow elevator.

"Can we not take a look at our phones, this something serious for me a-and I really need you to hear me out." Camila stuttered. Camila never stutters.

"Of course." Y/N answered as the elevator finally opened.

The two had reached the rooftop and had to head up a small flight of stairs until being able to sit down and speak comfortably.

"Mil, if you don't want to-"

"I want to." Camila interrupted. She breathed in deeply and ran her sweaty palms along her jeans to dry her hands.

"Take your time, don't rush. And if you need to let any other feelings out, I'm here." Y/N spoke softly while placing a hand on her friends knee.

"It started as a wonderful friendship actually, like all of them do, in middle school." Camila began and all Y/N did was listen. She didn't interrupt with her questions because she knew her time would come.

"Ally told us that she'd moved in from Texas a year prior to Normani, but we really had no idea she even went to our school. We'd never seen her. It had always been Lauren and I against the world really. Until we noticed Dinah shaking a vending machine because it wouldn't give her the bag of chips she bought. So we helped her shake it, because everyone hates that shitty situation. We got caught and spent the day in detention." Camila smiled at the memory.