10~ Recessive Trait

Storming down the halls was something Jasper had never done. She'd only seen this done on television shows and some movies, not once had she had to do it. But there was a first time for everything, right? Her mission was to find the Jauregui who'd been an asshole the day she got there. As she see's Taylor walking out of the classroom, she walks close enough to her and later dodges her friends who seemed to be waiting for her as well.

Jasper huffed as she saw her target get away with her flock. She let out a loud sigh that caused the students around her to look.

"Pay attention to your shit and I might be nice enough to give you something to look at." She growled and walked behind Taylor's group of friends to find out which one of her classes they were sending her off to.

She stops as soon as they do, and Jasper hides in the indentation of a wall where a water fountain seemed to be squeezed in. She's already been made fun of by Taylor's friends for being the way she is, she didn't need them knowing that she'd been following their leader too. She would never hear the end of it.

As soon as Taylor was inside the classroom her group of friends began to leave one by one. Jasper had to find out how she should get to Taylor without it being suspicious. She was about to give up before her idea finally popped up. She found herself walking to the classroom and came in quietly.

"Oh Hello, Jasper, what can I do for you?" The teacher smiled at her.

"Well, I needed Taylor Jauregui. The Principal needs to talk to us about student council. She sent me to come get her." Jasper lied through her teeth while holding her infamous side smile.

"Well I don't see why not. Taylor, you're dismissed." He spoke as Taylor raised a brow but picked up her bag either way. She'd prefer being anywhere but this class.

The two girls began walking outside and Taylor kept staring at Jasper's back as the younger girl walked ahead of her.

"There is no student council meeting. Whats going on Jasper?" Taylor asked wondering why the hell she was being dragged away by Jasper Y/L/N.

Jasper took this opportunity to grasp Taylor's arm as hard as she could toward the nearest bathroom.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Taylor asked trying to resist but being dragged along either way.

Jasper immediately shoved Taylor into the rest room and locked the door so no one could interrupt their conversation.

"What are you doing? If you wan't my goods you need to take me out to dinner first." Taylor scoffed while holding out a hand to seem dramatic.

" I'm the one wanting to know what you're trying to gain!" Jasper yelled while tugging at her own hair.

"What do you even mean!" Taylor asked angrily.

"The notes!" Jasper yelled back, throwing some out of her backpack at Taylor.

"How'd you find out?" Taylor asked, tone calming down, and she leant down slowly to carefully pick up the papers.

"So they were you!" Jasper asked while pushing Taylor.

"You wouldn't give me a chance! So I went with Option B." Taylor argued, pushing Jasper back.

"I can't believe this. If it's not one thing it's another. Plus your little scavenger hunt didn't go as planned. If anything that August one should have been given at like, christmas break, or something!" Jasper argued with the Jauregui's poor coordination.

"At least I got to tell you how I felt." Taylor huffed whole crossing her arms.

"Why did you put those in my locker!" Jasper yelled again.