12~ A Proper Apology

Me: My sister just gave me my phone back.

RecessiveTrait🍆: You could have texted me at school. I know she gives you your phone when you wake up. You could have also talked to me at lunch, but I guess not.

Me: Taylor, we aren't allowed to talk in lunch detention. Tf?

RecessiveTrait🍆: But you still could have texted me in school.

RecessiveTrait🍆: Wanna meet up?

Me: Taylor, I'm an honors student. I can't text you every time you want me to. I'm busy!

Me: This sounds like an elaborate plan for you to just meet up, rape me, and then go back to bullying me, so nope.

RecessiveTrait🍆: Are you ever going to let that go?

Me: are we going to start fighting through text?

RecessiveTrait🍆: One question, can you open the door?

Jasper's eyes immediately widened at that text and goes over to her sister's room. She checks the window and outside you can see the abnormally long shadow of someone who appeared to be standing at the door. She quietly grabbed Y/N's bat and started slowly going down the stairs. She checked the peephole and could indeed see it was Taylor, who'd recently began tapping on her phone. Jasper raised a brow, lowering the bat, and opening the door.

"Why the hell are you actually here?" Jasper asked.

Taylor just shrugged. "Can I come in?" She asked.

"What? Why?" Jasper asked, putting on a defensive stance.

"I did not sneak out of my house for this, It's boring being punished." Taylor sighed.

"You could get in more trouble if your parents find out you snuck out. Do you not have any common sense at all!" Jasper yelled at her former bully.

"No." Taylor answered honestly and slipping her phone into her back pocket.

"So can I come in?" Taylor asked after the two shared a moment of silence.

"Fine, it's whatever. But my parents might be home in half an hour- if they don't get caught up in the ER- so we'll have to be in my room."

"Kinky." Taylor wiggled her brow's and began to step in. Jasper's only response was to roll her eyes at the Jauregui's response and made sure to lock the door as soon as she stepped in.

"Let's go, it's upstairs and straight." Jasper replied. The two went up the stairs and continued straight down the hallway, where Jasper's room stood at the end.

"Woah. Cool room." Taylor spoke while looking around.

"Taylor, why are you here." Jasper huffed, crossing her arms, and glaring at the other girl in her room.

"I'm here to see you." Taylor answered truthfully.

"Cut the shit." Jasper unwrapped her hands to glare at the Jauregui.

"What are you talking about?" Taylor asked, this time, crossing her arms around her chest.

"Why are you here. You don't just show up- uninvited- to someone's house." Jasper commented.

"Why are you so angry all of a sudden?" Taylor asked.

"Tay- Oh my gosh." Jasper slapped her hand on her face while sliding it down carefully. "Just because of what happened in the bathroom doesn't mean we're cool. You have no idea how life works." Jasper spoke.