5~ Let's Keep This PG!

"So you punched her eye!" Camila asked as soon as the girls went home.

"But she has lunch detention for two weeks." Y/N spoke.

"Yeah yeah, but you punched her in the eye!" Camila yelled in excitement.

"You should have seen the action, it was all in my face!" Sofia spoke while jumping up and down.

"But it was dangerous!" Y/N spoke trying to stop Sofia's excitement.

"I've learned my lesson. Tell a grown up before taking these problems in my own hands." Jasper spoke while Y/N nodded toward her direction.

"So what do we do now?" Camila asked, expecting a movie night to happen like the day before.

"We're doing homework, no interruptions."
Y/N spoke while grabbing her bag and setting up on the kitchen table. Her sister and Sofia doing the same.

That night, the girls had all made dinner together, Camila had gotten her reward for doing all of her homework with little interruptions, then she took Sofia home on her motorcycle, finally saying goodbye to her best friend.

"I'm tired, Y/N," Jasper spoke with a yawn.

"How about you go shower first while I clean up down here. I'll tuck you in later, and I would like our cellphone in my room tonight." Y/N spoke sternly before hearing her sister groan.

"Fine fine, I'll give it to you after showering, I need to listen to music before bed." Jasper replied, halfway up the stairs already.

Y/N then started picking up the dirty dishes and cleaning the kitchen. Once it was spotless, she sighed and finally sat down to have a moment to process the day's events. Just before she could get up from her chair, the side door from the kitchen opened while she heard the sound of the garage closing.

"Hey mom, Hi dad." Y/N smiled while welcoming her parents with a hug.

"I missed you so much, kiddo!" Her father spoke, squeezing her tightly while they hugged.

"What are you doing up so late?" Her mother asked while hugging her back.

"We recently just finished cooking dinner. All of our homework is done, I just cleaned the kitchen, Jasper is taking a shower, would you like to eat?" Y/N asked them all, answering their questions in one go.

"What did you make?" Her mother asked her, raising a brow.

"Well Camila insisted on Chinese rice, with pepper and steak, and a sad attempt at delicious egg rolls." Y/N answered.

"I'm assuming the egg rolls were ordered." Her father spoke.

"Correct." Y/N grabbed their plates and served them some dinner.

"Honey we want to thank you again for going to handle the situation with Jasper at school. The principal called us back and told us how mature the four of you were able to handle it." Her mother spoke while rubbing her daughters head.

"Anytime. I'm just glad nothing escalated after that." Y/N admitted and skipped off to fetch them a drink.

"So what is her home punishment?" Her father asked.

"I told her to give me her phone before she goes to bed. And for now, she doesn't get to do anything entertaining. TV is a no for at least three days." Y/N placed a hand on her chin.