20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?

"I mean, I'm not really sure. I'd like to become an actress or an artist of some kind, what about you?" Lauren asked Y/N as they had free time in English class. School had been going by super fast, it was like everyday seemed to catch everyone by surprise and Thanksgiving was coming closer, it was literally this weekend.

"I can totally see you being an actress." Camila roughly spoke and rolled her eyes. Y/N took account of this and tried to lighten up the situation.

"It's the emotion behind her eyes." Y/N smiled at her girlfriend.

"Awe, thanks babe," Lauren places her hand on top of Y/N's lovingly.

"Well I want to professionally eat, so like..." Dinah spoke causing everyone to let out a light laugh.

"What? I'm so serious, what about you Mani?" Dinah asked trying to give everyone a fair chance to answer.

"I would stick to saying 'professional dancer' but thats what everyone expects from me, I'm tied between a lawyer or psychologist." Normani answered truthfully as the others nodded, excluding Camila.

"I want to be able to help rape victims, run a foster care, write books, and teach." Ally answered seemingly proud of herself.

"Thats a lot of work Ally," Y/N spoke with widened eyes.

"A full plate. And thats coming from me." Dinah answered, staring at her friend in disbelief. And her comment caused almost everyone to laugh.

"What about you Camila?" Ally asked nicely.

"I'd reveal frauds for who they truly were." Camila answered without hesitation and staring at Lauren the whole time she said it.

"So like, fake paintings?" Normani asks, trying to make sense of it. "That could make millions." She nodded in approval.

"More like Catfishing." Camila sneers.

"Oh.... k." Dinah drags out and looks between Lauren and Camila.

"Anyway, what about you babe?" Lauren asks to try to move on from the touchy subject.

"I'm still not sure." Y/N shrugs.
______

"What was that in there, Camila?" Y/N asks her best friend. The two of them were in the library and surprisingly only four other people were in the same room.

"It was-" Camila debated on telling her best friend the truth. "-nothing." She spoke. She didn't want to wipe her friends happiness away.

"Nothing? It was clearly something, so whats up with you?" Y/N demands.

"I don't want to talk about it." Camila states

"Well I do." Y/N speaks and slams her hands on the table.

"You wanna know so badly, fine!" Camila raises her voice causing two people to turn around and stare at the pair for a couple of seconds before Camila flipped them off.

"Why are you being so hostile today! Especially toward Lauren?" Y/N asks wondering why the hell her friend had been so upset, just then, Lauren and her friends walked in as they all agreed to meet. Lauren had ended up hearing what Y/N had said as well as the rest of the girls.

"If only you'd known how long I've kept this secret from you." Camila huffed and started looking for her phone so she could use her evidence.

"Whats going on here?" Lauren asks as she steps up to hug Y/N as a sense of protecting her girlfriend.

"How ironic that you're here," Camila sneered while staring at the two.

"What's going on, is Camila's attitude." Y/N huffed.