15~ It's A Bet?

"Woah!"

"I got you." Lauren spoke, holding Y/N's hands as the girl helplessly wobbled.

"How are you so good at this!" Y/N asked while almost falling het again.

"Practice, babe." Lauren spoke while using all her strength to prevent her from falling.

"I wanna get off these skates." Y/N complained.

The two had decided to go on their third date at the roller skating rink. As promised, Lauren had been in front of Y/N as soon as she set foot in skates.

"Don't get upset with yourself, do you want to try on the wall again?" Lauren asked.

"No, I hate that stupid wall." Y/N spat.

"Do you want one of those little helper things?" Lauren suggested.

"No way! Those are for little kids!" She immediately looked up, causing her to wobble a little bit. "Lauren I hate you."

"Usually, when someone suggests a date to a place they haven't been to in years, they have fun and are really good at whatever it is." Lauren teased.

"Well maybe I forgot the kind of trauma this caused me." Y/N spoke as she finally made her way toward an entrance.

"Do you really want to leave?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, I shouldn't have suggested this place."
Y/N spoke.

"No, don't be like that, I had fun." Lauren smiled at her. She held Y/N's hips as the shorter girl made her way toward the skating counter to return the skates and retrieve her shoes.

"Do you have any other place you'd rather be?" Y/N asked while putting her shoes back on.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm fine." Lauren admitted.

Although this all seemed to be a game to her, she had grown used to Y/N. Her answers to her fake girlfriend had been almost automatic, it's like she knew what the other girl wanted to hear.

"You're so sweet," Y/N admitted, not expecting that answer.

"The only sweet one here is you." Lauren chuckled.

"That was borderline cheesy." Y/N smiled but ended up laughing lightly afterward.

"I would suggest going back to Wal-Mart, but I'm not feeling Timothy right now."

Just then a little child on skates rolled by. He seemed to be in a hurry as he zoomed past the two girls. A woman with a diaper bag had been running after him with her socks on, a hand reaching out toward where he'd been.

"Timothy come here!"

The two girls stared at each other in shock before laughing their asses off.
______

"So that same lil kid that bothered you at Wal-Mart was the same one that passed y'all?" Normani asked while holding in a chuckle.

"What are the odds?" Dinah speaks, hoping this little Timothy kid, could help her prank people. Although she knows his mother wouldn't approve she could always hope for something like that to happen.

"I'm just waiting until this all backfires on you and you fall for her." Ally smirked and continued her homework over their video chat.

"The only love that will happen will be when I see that new car." Lauren replied.

"Knowing you, you probably don't even know the color you want." Dinah rolled her eyes.