30~ Recording

"So what are you telling me?"

"That we agree with you, just not exactly how it should play out." Jasper spoke.

"Jasper I know you don't want her hurt but is there a real way to soften this blow?"

"Come on, the way you have this planned out makes it look like you're the bad guy." Sofia complains.

"Ugh, just shut up and let me think!" Taylor mutters at the three girls who'd constantly kept chattering.

"Babe." Jasper spoke sitting in her girlfriends lap.

"Babe?" Camila yelled in utter shock, not really expecting both Jauregui sister's dating from the same family.

"Yes babe! Now shut up." Taylor huffed and went back to her writing, scribbling away a game plan that either way will end up bad for everyone.

"Why the fuck are we the ones in this situation if it's my own damn sisters fault!" Taylor screeched while grabbing a fist full of her own hair.

"Well, I'm in it too because I was too pussy to tell my own sister." Jasper sighed heavily and felt mentally drained.

"I'm in it too you guys. Don't be so harsh on yourself." Camila spike while finally accepting the fact that Jasper and Taylor were a thing and sitting on the edge of her bed.

"How? You actually tried to tell her!" Sofia argued.

"But she didn't listen." Camila looked down.

"And you even did it without the girls around
-although terrible timing because they ended up coming mid conversation- but you didn't know!" Jasper defended Camila as well.

"So how are we going to do this? Lauren already suspects something evil." Camila asked while listening looking up at her sisters friends.

"We kind of needed to discuss that with you... Valentines day is literally today and if it weren't for us doing this humpty dunpty bullshit-" Taylor cut herself off and groaned harshly. "How long has this shit been going on!" She huffed.

"From September to February it's been five months." Camila answered. "Four since I've been alone." She speaks while hugging herself.

Camila hadn't had a decent conversation that didn't involve Sofia in four months. She's been miserable and all because she wanted to be honest with her own best friend. She didn't expect Y/N to turn her back on her so quickly.

"I'm really sorry about that." Jasper places a gentle hand on Camila's shoulder, offering the girl a small smile.

"It's not your fault." Camila shrugs off her hand.

"It's my damn twat of a sister." Taylor angrily speaks.

"Since when were you British?" Sofia giggles at the foreign word Taylor had recently used.

"We basically don't have any time. No matter when we tell her, she'll be devastatingly heartbroken, I wouldn't have wished this upon my worst enemy." Camila sighs, speaking honestly.

"The only 'safe zone' we had was when I immediately found out. There wouldn't have been much to pick up, but now, there's a risk of her harming herself." Camila brings the palms of her hands to her eyes to rub them.

"Guys I'm sorry about this." Taylor honestly spoke to her friends. "I should have told you sooner." She speaks while placing her hands inbetween Jaspers.

"And I should have told her instead of chickening out just because she was happy." Jasper speaks, staring back into Taylors eyes.

"I should have kept trying." Camila sighs.