37~ Sexual Sensitivity

"Good morning students. We are hoping this week is flying by as fast as it could, remember your finals are still going on. Please be courteous of other students testing while walking in the hallways." The intercom went off as the students groaned. High school was a joke, they all knew they would pass even if they failed their midterms.

"I just want to graduate already." Dinah huffed.

"We're literally three days away. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday." Ally spoke.

"It sucks how graduation is one day after finals. Why do I have to come back to this hell hole?" Lauren asks. Just then her phone buzzed.

Princess y/n 😍: I have to tell you something important but I have no idea how

Me: Just tell me babe, You know I love you no matter what.

Princess y/n 😍: ...
______

I feel like an idiot for having to tell Lauren that I had no idea how to tell her, now she's going to keep asking and I'll have to lie. I started thinking of the most believable lie possible and I got it.
______

"Hey baby," Lauren speaks and pecks Y/n's lips.

Surprisingly enough, it really turned her on, for no reason at all. So before Lauren could pull away, she grabbed fist fulls of Laurens hair and pulled her in deeper.

Pregnancy could make you hornier than normal. Its okay if you believe everything happened too fast. It's your bodies new-found sensitivity.

"Woah calm down you horny rabbit." Normani stifled a laugh at her own comment.

When Y/n pulled away she had already been burning as her desire ran through her veins. So she whispered in Laurens ear and looked at the girls. "I'm going to study in the library. See You guys later,"
______

Lauren had slipped in her penis as Y/n moaned, holding herself up with one leg on the bookshelf and her hand immediately grasping the shelf from the one across to hold her balance.

"Baby you're so dirty."

Y/n moaned and immediately bit her lip, she had to keep quiet. Sure there was nobody in the library at lunch time but this is when the librarian stocked the books back in the shelves. She let out a loud gasp and a low guttural moan as soon as Lauren pinched her nipple.

"You like this baby?" Lauren asked, her hot breath hit her girlfriends ear and the message was sent down to her vagina as it contracted.

"Oh baby- fuck- I love that." Lauren spoke while trailing her other hand down her girlfriends body.

"Fuc-fuckin- uhhhh, yes!" Y/n moans as Lauren reached her clit and caresses her little bud gently with a steady rhythm.

"Do you like my cock inside you, baby? To feel filled up like this? To the point where- uhh- anyone can catch us?" Lauren asked her.

"Lolo, p-please." Y/n tried so hard to keep her voice down but ended up whining at a much higher tone than her normal talking voice.

"Oh Y/n, I knew I heard someone in here," The librarian spoke while stocking the books on the other side of the shelf.

Lauren smirked, her girlfriend was swatting her to stop but she kept going. She stopped moving erratically so the librarian wouldn't notice and slipped out which cause her girlfriend to whine. She could finish later, but she knew Y/n needed to cum, badly.

"Are you okay?" The librarian asked at Y/n's whine.

"S-sorry, I just stubbed my toe in the bottom shelf, ha-ha." Y/n nervously laughed as she felt Laurens fingertips brush her thighs.