34~ Folder 1, Complete

"It's after graduation if you still wanted to do this, babe." Lauren finished.

"Of course I'll be there! I can't wait!" Y/n spoke through the phone while nervously tapping her fingers on the bathroom counter. She needed to get back to the computer but she enjoyed talking to her girlfriend. She wasn't expecting this conversation to take as long as it did.

"Hey babe, I gotta go, I love you." Lauren spoke  and Y/n let out a mental sigh of relief.

"I love you too."

After hanging up, Y/n headed over toward her laptop and began her third section of the first folder. So far she'd found out that whoever made this was of hispanic or latino origin in the first level. The second level, she'd found out that someone had been lying to her throughout this time. She'd had one more puzzle to complete before finishing the third level and was currently stuck. She bit her lip and started thinking.

"Two people have warned you against it. But you wouldn't listen." Y/n read to herself. She stared at the screen in confusion.

"Warned me about what!" She smacked her computer screen.

"Screw this. I have four friends, and an ex friend. It's gotta be two of those fuckers." She whispered and began typing in random names in the computer.

'Camila Cabello' ✅

"Who the fuck else?" Y/n sighed angrily before Jasper came into her room.

"So like, I'm mad. And I want Taylor." Jasper huffs out.

"Okay?" Y/n speaks, confused as hell.

"Bitch, drive me there." Jasper huffs while stomping her foot.

"First of all, I don't drive attitudy feely bitches. And second, did you even ask Clara?" Y/n asks while getting a text from her girlfriend.

King Lauren 👑💯: Hey, you should bring your beautiful self over 😘😘

"Welp. Are you ready?" Y/n asks again before standing up from her bed to face her sister, shoving her phone in her back pocket.

"Duh, lets go!" Jasper immediately ran down the stairs and toward the car.
______

"Are you sure you want to do this Lo?" Mike asks.

"I mean, we could always pretend nothing could have happened." Clara proposes.

"Mami, Chill. I'm sure."

"But you are so young!" Mike frowned a bit.

"You guys are blowing this all out of proportion." Lauren chuckled.

"If you say so, but still," Clara spoke while heading to her room.

"As long as you are completely sure." Mike smiled at his daughter while placing his hand on her shoulder in a comforting way.

"I am, papa." Lauren smiled as he nodded and headed toward his shared room with his wife.

Just then there was the sound of a doorbell Lauren was desperately waiting to hear. She smiled widely before Taylor zoomed passed her sister answering the door instead.

"Jas!" Taylor pulled the girl up with surprising speed, Jasper had her legs around Taylors waist as she ran up the stairs, no one understood what happened but they were surprised with Taylors speed and not dropping Jasper.

"Hey what's up?" Y/n asks.

"Lets go for a walk." Lauren smiles to herself knowingly before interlocking her fingers with her girlfriend and heading out.
______