31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car

Beep beep beep

Few few few

Bwooop bwooop bwooop

"Dinah, Turn that shit off!" Normani spoke while taking the bullhorn away from her friend and putting it away.

Dinah pouted and frowned as soon as her annoying noise maker was snatched away from her. She just wanted to have fun and let her bitches know that the party was about to begin.

"Did we really need to have the cliche of coming to Daytona, Lolo?" Y/N asks her girlfriend while giggling at Dinah's childish antics.

"Of course we did baby, it's spring break after all." Lauren smirked and wiggled her brows.

"We always come here for spring break." Ally speaks while stepping out in her bathing suite.

Y/n started thinking about the times when Camila would come here with her group of friends as well, way before she stopped being friends with them. It's always been a tradition and one of the girls parents were the designated field trip parent while the girls had fun, but now that they were older they were allowed to go by themselves this year.

"Damn mama Ally serving looks today!" Lauren speaks as the other girls agree.

"Need I remind you that you have a girlfriend?" Ally sasses jokingly while pouting her lips out with attitude.

"Ha-ha. Very funny." Lauren's monotone voice broke her girlfriend out of her thought process.

"Are we spring breakin on the beach and getting drunk as hell?" Dinah asks excitedly.

"We aren't old enough to drink." Y/n states to her friends and looks at Ally for back up.

"These spring breakers don't care how old you are, as long as you're in t for the partying and the fun, they'll supply." Normani answers with her hands on her hips.

"Ally?" Y/n asks while Lauren wraps her hands around her girlfriends waist.

"This is the one week that Ally doesn't follow rules, babe."

"She's no longer Ally-sus, dawg." Dinah joins in.

"Thats right, I'm Ally-sin." ally twirls around and flips her hair at the end.

"And I'm Sinnamon, emphasis in the 'Sin'" Dinah speaks.

Y/n turned her head to look at Normani to see if she would continue their 'sin' themed names but Normani shrugged.

"Don't look at me, I haven't worked on mine yet." She spoke while flopping on the bed tiredly.

"Can I get my bullhorn bac-"

"No."
______

"Can you imagine the type of fun they're having without us over there?" Taylor asked while Jasper passed her in Mario Kart.

"Well we're having fun here too, right?" Chris asks while letting go of the red shell he had, making it hit Taylor in the back.

"Hey!" Taylor argued.

"It's not my fault you decided to sleep on my incredible gaming skills." Chris chuckled as he passed the finish line.