9~ Not So Anonymous

Jasper looked around and didn't see any adults in the room but figured they'd come in soon so she whipped out the notes, mumbling an apology to Sofia, and picked up where she left off.

April 30, 2015

I  want to tell you I love you, but we'd never really met. I want to hold you, but I know you'd be scared. I wish I were nicer and maybe we wouldn't be in this situation. I hope you forgive me one day. You're a precious gem, Jasper.

May 30, 2015

I wish I would have done better this year, I can't wait until next year to show you my change. You get your braces off soon. I can't wait to see your new smile. I wonder if I'll ever give you these notes. If I do, I want you to know you're very special to me.

June 30, 2015

I haven't seen your face in a while (physically) and I'm having withdrawals. I forgot what your voice sounded like. I'm forgetting about you. Maybe this is the end?

July 30, 2015

I saw you at the fourth of July parade. You were actually on a float. I almost tackled you just to kiss you, but you would have pushed me off either way. I only saw your face for two seconds, but those two seconds were worth so much to me.

August 30, 2015

Oh god oh god. Please forgive me. That one was a real accident! And then my mouth did all the work for me because I couldn't grow the balls to apologize when there was a crowd around. I didn't mean to. I've never seen you cry but you still managed to look beautiful.

September 30, 2015

You'll be the death of me. You're so perfect.

October 30, 2015

You rang the doorbell to my house today, you were dressed up as a sexy kitten. I don't think you recognized who I was, but I was in a costume too. You looked gorgeous, I want you to be mine but have no idea how to even start. I might have gotten hard and had to... relieve myself in the rest room.

November 30, 2015

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, if I were a computer I would have overloaded!

December 30 2015

You invade my mind with your beauty.

January 30, 2016

I can't believe this is almost my second year of knowing you and I haven't stopped thinking about you. You're flawless in every way possible. I really do love who you are, what you stand for... fucking amazing.

February 29, 2016

Are you a goddess? Because I seem to be worshipping your beauty every single day.

March 30, 2016

I saw you trying on a shirt at the mall, you should have gotten it. You look beautiful in green. You look beautiful in anything really.

April 30, 2016

I'm starting to feel like I'll end up giving you these notes in the future and I suddenly realized I haven't signed my name in any of these , have you found out who I am?

May 30, 2016

I should have been nicer. Thats all you were to me. I'm sorry. I'm the worst. Fuck. I tripped you yeah. That one was on purpose. I know I shouldn't let my friends make me torture you. I'm so sorry.