18~ Ferris Wheel

"Oh fuuuck." Jasper managed to moan out while panting. The two had stopped at the very top of the Ferris wheel as more passengers tried getting on the ride.

"I'm glad these carts cover up to our shoulders." Taylor smirked while slowly tracing the outline of Jasper's clit.

"Don't stop Tay." Jasper demanded but Taylor ripped her hand away.

"Sorry babe, but I have to. Unless you want them to kick us out because they knew exactly what we were doing." Taylor wiggled her brows.

"You're right. We shouldn't even be doing this in the fir- Ahh yeah." Jasper spoke while Taylor snuck her fingers back on the right spot.

"Why we always stop at the top?" Taylor wondered while looking down to see eight people arguing because they were supposedly in line first. All the while, Taylor hadn't stopped working her fingers on Jasper.

"Baby slide your panties off. I wanna try something." Taylor spoke in a low voice so no one could hear them.

"Wh- no!" Jasper whisper yelled.

"I still owe you." Taylor reminded Jasper. "Plus you're wearing a skirt. Which I can't believe you have so many, but I'm not complaining." Taylor smirked.

"F-fine." Jasper agreed and slid them off of her.

"You wore a thong today?" Taylor rose a brow.

"Mhm." Jasper shyly nodded while biting her lip as Taylor began kissing Jasper's thighs leading the girl to moan quietly.

"Spread 'em baby. By the looks of it, we'll have plenty of time." Taylor slowly helped Jasper spread her legs and attached her lips on the girls dripping center.

"T-ta- ah, pl-please don't sto-op." Jasper tried to keep quiet but got lost in bliss. Was this what Taylor felt when she cured her 'stomach ache'?

Taylor smirked and started sucking on Jasper's clit, making a vacuum reaction on the girls nub of pleasure, and she began sliding her tongue around it like crazy. Jasper's hands had found their way to Taylor's hair while admitting a death grip on her scalp, digging her face into her crotch, and pushing herself against Taylor's face as well. Jasper was basically humping Taylor's face but almost moaned loudly when she felt a finger plunge in her hole. As the pleasure became to much she came. Her body trembling as Taylor finished off with kitten licks on the girls abused sex. As Taylor sat back with a satisfied grin, Jasper placed her head on Taylor's shoulders to not raise suspicions, and because she was tired.

"How was that?" Taylor asked.

"I-uh. Nevermind." Jasper seemed to blush even more.

"No, what's wrong? Did it hurt?" Taylor asked while searching Jasper's face for any sign of pain.

"N-no. It's just that. Uhm.. I uh- I'm still-" Jasper couldn't get it out but was trying so hard.

"Are you- are you still horny?" Taylor asked while her girlfriend nodded, she seemed to be ashamed and hid her face. "Don't be ashamed, I kinda want to do it again. You taste so fucking good." Taylor spoke while kissing her.

"Alright you guys, don't get carried away. This ride is over." The man operating the Ferris wheel told them.

The two girls made their way off the ride and headed somewhere else throughout the carnival. They joked about how he could've caught them at a worst moment and were extremely lucky at that moment that they'd only been kissing.
______

"Look at how cute that teddy bear is." Y/N smiled as the girls walked past it.

"I can win it for you." Lauren spoke, she knew of she wanted everything to work out, she'd need to do what cheesy romantic movies always showed the guy doing.