33~ Prom Note

Y/n and Lauren had danced for a while and were told by three teachers to stop grinding in each other.

"Hey I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back babe." Y/n told Lauren.

"Okay, I'll go get some punch and go with the girls." Lauren responded and watched her girlfriends ass while she walked away.

"Damn baby." Lauren spoke and restricted herself from fixing her crotch.
______

Y/n had stepped in the restroom stall and begun with her business. It was strange to not see other girls in the restroom since she was so sure so many of them would be reapplying makeup. She heard the door open and didn't bother looking under the stall but immediately did as soon as the lights turned off. The last thing she could see were dark heels lean over the sink, the sound of something wrinkling, turning toward her direction, a slight chuckle resonated in the empty restroom, and then the mysterious dark heels left.

"Great." Y/n sighed, finally pushing her dress down after cleaning up and opening the stall door and turned on the lights. She went to wash her hands and saw a yellow notebook paper taped on the mirror.

For Y/n

She reached over and grabs the paper and immediately hides it in her bra when she hears some girls push the bathroom door. Her hand reached over just in time to have the soap automatically dispensed into it and started washing her hands.

"Hey Y/n! We saw you and Lauren grindiiiing!" One of the girls said while giggling.

"I wish I could do that to my boyfriend." One girl sighed.

"Hey guys!" Y/n smiled cheerfully while drying her hands. "Girl force your ass on your mans and swirl your hips. He might get a boner, but that means you might get lucky." Y/n winks and leaves.
______

"Theres my baby!" Lauren smiled and gently pulls out her chair for her.

"Hey babe." Y/n smiles and kisses her girlfriends cheek.

"Here's your punch," Lauren hands it to her.

"You guys are goals as fuck!" Someone walked by.

"Why don't you treat me like that?" A girl from another table asked while pointing at the two of them.

"Thanks for setting impossible standards, Jauregui." One of the guys spoke to her and she just chuckled.
______

Just as Y/n arrived at her house she began cleaning up and setting out makeup wipes. She had taken good pictures with Lauren and was tired as hell. She began by taking off her dress and letting it pool down on the floor. She walked into her bathroom and turned on the faucet and grabbed the makeup wipes.

She stripped and once her bra hit the ground she felt something sticking onto her. Looking down, she ripped off whatever it was and saw the same yellow paper from before, but the writing seemed runny and looked like water washed it out. She looked down and could see the same ink markings on her body. Her sweat had stuck it onto her.

"What the hell?" She questioned and placed the paper down on the counter to take a shower. She swore to herself that as soon as she'd gotten dressed after her shower she would read it.

She had stepped out and wrapped a towel around her body and went into her bedroom, turning her bathroom light off. Before she could make it to her dresser she felt someone wrap their arm around to keep her from screaming and another around her waist. She felt something poke her lower back and began to struggle.

"Didn't think I'd leave without fucking your tight cunt, did you?" Lauren whispered in her ear. Y/n instantly relaxed and gripped Lauren's cock through her pants.