39~ First Time Since...

"-I cant believe you would do something like that Lauren. We raised you to be better!" Clara and Mike had been droning on, not letting Lauren have a break. Every morning and every night, they would make references to it and end up lecturing their daughter.

Lauren hadn't been the same since. She'd grown used to the lectures. And if she ever talked back it became longer.

If she answered a question, such as: Do you understand!

She would nod her head and her mother would begin again with: Well you didn't seem to when you decided to make a terrible decision.

And route B, when she didn't answer would break out into the Spanish lecture: Mirala ahora, no sabia que eras muda! (Look at her now, I didn't know you were mute!)

She had rarely eaten and didn't really feel the need to, she had a hard time falling asleep and when she finally did, she would struggle with waking up. She felt as if she were on autopilot and never bothered talking anymore. She would often stay in her room and look out the window. She'd stopped drawing because the only thing she could think of drawing would be Y/n and drawing her would end with tears ruining the paper.

"I'm fucking pregnant" would replay in her head, she wondered how far along she had been, if the baby was healthy. She wanted to be a part of it all but couldn't.
______

Camila was the one making Y/n eat, taking care of her, taking her mind off of things.

"Wakey wakey." Camila whispered.

"No." Y/n groaned and rolled over.

"Come on. It's tome for momma and baby to eat." Camila said softly.

Y/n agreed and sat up in the bed her and Camila shared. She hasn't left her room and didn't want Camila to leave. Although she wasn't in the mood to talk about it or talk at all, Camila was always there.

"What does mommy want to eat." Camila asked while piggy-backing Y/n down to the kitchen.

"Lets see what you got," Camila spoke while opening the cupboards first.

"Cereal, ravioli, pancake mix, crackers, banana- ooh banana's !" Camila spoke being easily distracted. She turned to take a banana and looked at a smiling Y/n and smiled. She didn't want to ruin the moment and went back to the fridge. "Eggs, milk, cheese, yep. Usual fridge stuff." Camila joked.

"I'm craving Ravioli with cereal."  Y/n mumbled lowly, mostly speaking to herself but Camila heard.

"Okay, on top of the ravioli? Or separately?" Camila asked, understanding.

"W-what?" Y/n asked, unaware that she had spoken at all.

"On top." Camila spoke and nuked Y/n's ravioli's and grabbed both the frosted flakes and froot loops. She sprinkled both on top and slid it over to her friend.

"But I-" y/n began

"I've got the pineapple Juice already." Camila smiled.

"Wow, thanks." Y/n spoke shocked.

"Yep yep yep." Camila spoke while Jasper made her way into the kitchen. "It smells like lunch-" she spoke and looked at her sisters food "-has been thrown up on by delicious breakfast?" She raised a brow.

"Its good. You should try some!" Y/n brightened up and its been a good two weeks since she'd done so.

"I appreciate the offer but I think your baby is more willing to try than me," Jasper began to laugh.

All Y/n did was frown and pick on her food. Camila came just in time and cut up a piece of ravioli to feed it to Y/n. Camila never spoke about her needing to eat to keep herself and the baby healthy, she just did what she needed to do for Y/n without putting too much thought into it. All she could do was to just be there for her.