8~ Anonymous?

Me: Image attached:

Dinah🏉: WHAT THE FUUUH

Me: Dinah, I think you should start taking out that loan.

Dinah🏉: Wait! Don't be so quick, Jauregui. Dates can flop. She could stand you up. You could say the wrong thing to push her buttons.

Ally🌞: I feel like I keep sinning by letting this happen... but I like the updates😩

Dinah🏉: Welcome to the dark side.

Ally🌞: Don't make it worse Dinah Jane.

Me: So what should I do? I want it to be nice but not 'out of this world' I want to use that to get into her pants.

Dinah🏉: McDonalds. If she accepts she's a keeper, plus their drinks are a dollar right now.

Me: Are you guys in school yet? I'm almost there.

Ally🌞: Are you texting and driving, Lauren Michelle!

Me: Maybe...

Dinah🏉: Why is everyone getting in trouble, Ally? 😩

Ally🌞: Today might be a 'punishment' day...

Me: I'll see you guys soon.
______

Jasper breathed in heavily, walking into the school, keeping her hands at her sides. She didn't want Taylor to be mistaken. Just because of what happened yesterday night doesn't make them buddy buddy. Jasper then saw Sofia next to her locker and immediately ran up to her.

"Hey Sof! I didn't see you yesterday, you left early." Jasper spoke while putting in the combination to her own locker, on top of Sofia's.

"Yeah, Camila is mad at Y/N for some reason. I have no clue why." Sofia admitted.

"She said it was because about yesterday night when we went to the Jauregui's for dinner." Jasper spoke and her face went to an angered expression when her locker wouldn't open. She tried hard to open it but it didn't, so she tried the combination again.

"You went into their cave!" Sofia exclaimed. "Do any of the Jauregui siblings have sharp teeth and red eyes?" Sofia asked.

"Sofi, we made that up in sixth grade! How do you still remember that? 'Sides, do you really think Vampire's exist?" Jasper giggled slightly.

"I mean, Taylor exists." Sofia answers.

Just as Jasper opens her locker, a bunch of notes fall out of it. She's quick to believe they're all her notes from a previous class, but upon closer inspection, they don't seem like her writing, and the way they are folded are beyond Jasper. She hates folding notes.

"I know these aren't yours. You hate folding paper. Unless it's for art class." Sofia speaks while looking down at a piece of paper that seemed to fall at her feet. "Hey, this one has a date on it." Sofia picks it up and as she inspects the neon pink pen, she flips it over.

"April of 2016." Jasper reads aloud.

"I hope all of them have dates." Sofia mumbles.

"This one seems older." Jasper points out, picking up the paper softly, as to not damage it.

"August of 2015. This was two years ago. Strange." Jasper admits.

"We should probably read them later. How about during our free period?" Sofia suggests.