24~ Telling Y/N

"Wait, what?" Jasper asks, unsure of what was spoken.

"Is it taking a bit to process?" Taylor asks her.

"This is a joke, right?" Jasper is still confused and wants the benefit of the doubt.

"I couldn't believe it when I found out either." Taylor admits but wished she would have just kept her mouth shut at that moment.

"What do you mean when you found out?" Jaspers eyes travel furiously to meet Taylor's and just stares at her.

"How else would I be telling you about this?" Taylor tries to cover for herself.

"But, are you joking?" Jasper asks her girlfriend.

"No, why would I be joking about something serious like this?" Taylor is freaking out right now, Jasper doesn't seem to be grasping the idea of whats going on, and Taylor's starting to feel anxious.

"Wait, if this is really true, how long have you known before telling me?" Jasper's arms cross.

Taylor really thought she could avoid this question since Jasper kept switching Topics, but at this moment she wishes she could have lied or even found out later than she did. "I've, uh, I've known about this for a month." Taylor answers sheepishly.

"A month, huh?" Jasper's eyes widen and her arms are now by her side.

"Babe, I-"

"If I would have known, I would have told you as soon as I found out." Jasper speaks uneasily.

"I didn't know how to tell you." Taylor bites her lip and feels defeated.

"Did you just hide this from me until you could fuck and dump?" Jasper asks and crosses her arms once more and raising a brow for affect.

"No, why would you think that?" Taylor asks and Jaspers anger strengthens.

"Then why would you wait one month to tell me about this, Taylor!" Jasper yells.

"I didn't know how to tell you!" Taylor shoots back.

"This is my sister we are talking about! I'm just going to go tell her." Jasper makes the decision by herself and starts heading down the stairs.

"No!" Taylor runs after her, failing to stop her.

As soon as Jasper made it down the stairs she could see Lauren and Y/N together, Lauren had her arms wrapped securely around Y/N's waist while Y/N slept on Lauren.

"Y/N I have to tell you something." Jasper speaks all to quickly, waking up her sister. She then looks up and see's Lauren begin to rub her head to ease her into waking up.

"I get that you're her sister, but damn." Lauren's voice get's Jasper to look up and see the sweet action Lauren has taken on her sister.

Just then, Taylor enters the room and immediately looks at Jasper.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" Lucy comments, who was sitting on the rocking chair, observing everyone.

"I bet it's because we have an announcement to make." Taylor speaks while slowly walking toward Jasper.

Lauren's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to why her sister was speaking to her that way.

"You bet we are." Jasper spoke and immediately looked at Lauren while putting emphasis on the word 'bet'.

Lauren stared at Jasper pleadingly as she immediately understood what was going on. She couldn't have her cover blown, not yet. She knew that these two months of hard work wouldn't pay off in the end.