[ six ] dream come true

c h a p t e r   s i xdream come true

dream come true

"So you killed her?" Stiles summarised Scott's dream as he opened the doors to the school, letting Harper and Scott walk in first before following behind.

Scott had had a nightmare last night, involving a certain brunette named Allison. They had been sneaking around on one of the school buses when he turned, preying on her before killing the poor girl. He was still shaken by it.

"I don't know." Scott sighed. "I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really?" Stiles sounded surprised. "I have. Usually ends a little differently."

Scott and Harper both grimaced. "Stiles," Harper whacked his arm. Knowing that her best friend, and crush, had dreams like that only made her feel funny. Not a good kind of funny, like, uncomfortable - funny.

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott rolled his eyes as he walked alongside the hazel eyed boy.

"Noted." Stiles held his hands up in defeat, as if they had been attacking him. "Let me take a guess here though."

Scott interrupted him before he could speak any further. "No, I know." Scott sighed. "You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

Stiles rolled his eyes from next to Harper. "No, of course not." He huffed. The two boys shared looks before Stiles admitted, "yeah, that's totally it."

"You're going to be fine, Scott. I swear. You're doing amazing at this whole werewolf thing. It's not like Lycanthropy for Beginners class that you can take." Harper spoke softly.

Scott hesitated for a second. "Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

Stiles' eyes widened. "Who, Derek?" He raised his voice. Scott nodded, causing Stiles to hit him over the head. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." Scott looked down at the floor, as if he embarrassed to admit it.

"How real?" The brunette girl asked.

"Like it actually happened." Scott confirmed, pushing open the doors that lead to the back of the school.

The three teenagers froze in their spots as soon as they looked up. Scott and Stiles stood either side of Harper, their mouths hung open, eyes wide and panic spreading through them.

The bright yellow school bus had had its back doors ripped off its hinges, blood covering the surface, seats pulled off from the inside. Exactly everything that Scott had described in his dream. Detectives were taking pictures and analysing samples.