[ seven ] batman doesn't have you

c h a p t e r   s e v e nbatman doesn't have you

c h a p t e r s e v e n
batman doesn't have you

Beep! Beep!

Harper groaned, her brown eyes fluttering open when she heard her phone vibrating beside her on her bed. Yawning, she attempted to ignore it, pulling her covers further over her body, but it didn't stop.

Beep! Beep!

Beep! Beep!

Grunting, the Verum girl leaned up in bed using her elbows, grabbing her phone off the charger and reading the screen. Stiles was calling her. Sighing, she swiped the screen to answer.

"Hello?" Harper yawned.

Stiles scoffed on the other end of the phone. "Were you seriously sleeping? At eleven at night?"

Harper replied. "Have to get rid of the bags under my eyes somehow. What do you want, Stilinski?"

"Scott needs us to come to the school with him. I'll explain when you come outside." Stiles spoke.

Harper frowned. "You're outside?! Oh my God, of course you're outside." She sighed. "Do I have time to get dressed?"

"No," Scott butted in. "Hurry."

She huffed, hanging up the phone before quietly sneaking downstairs. Rose had gone to work today since she was feeling a lot better, so she was in bed right now. Harper so glad she's not as sick anymore.

As silently as the young girl could, she slipped on her Adidas shoes before sneaking outside. Only then did she remember that she wasn't just wearing any normal pyjamas, she was wearing her Hello Kitty ones. She mentally cursed herself, knowing that the two boys would defiantly make fun of her for this.

Harper approached the jeep parked on her driveway, climbing inside. Only seconds later did the snickering start, mainly from Scott. Stiles, for one, thought it was quite cute.

"Is that..." Scott laughed. "Is that Hello Kitty?"

Rolling her eyes, she nodded. "I didn't have time to change!"

"That doesn't explain why you still own a pair of Hello Kitty pyjamas." Scott sniggered.

Harper huffed. "They're old."and

"How old?"

"Okay, so they're not old but I don't care." The English girl snapped. "I came out here to help you, McCall, but I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now."

Stiles chuckled, starting up the engine as he began to drive to school. "He bullies me for my Batman pyjamas, too."

"Scott McCall is a bully." Harper stated.

Scott's eyes widened. "Now I'm being attacked! Two against one isn't fair."

"Is when it's two humans against a werewolf who also happens to be a massive bully." She joked, the three of them all laughing quietly until they began to approach the school, their laughter dying down as they all became more serious.