[ thirty five ] get in loser, we're going kanima hunting

c h a p t e r t h i r t y f i v e get in loser, we're going kanima hunting

get in loser, we're going kanima hunting

Allison pulled up to Lydia's house, or more like mansion, letting out a sigh as she turned the engine off. Harper watched from the backseat as Allison turned to face the strawberry blonde, rubbing her temples to ease her stress.

"I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened." Allison looked Lydia directly in the eyes.

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened." Lydia stressed, looking between the two of them with wide eyes.

Harper cleared her throat, "it's a little complicated."

"Well, how about you start with why was Derek was there? Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica?" Lydia hissed, growing angrier with the more confused she got.

Allison threw her head back, sighing. Harper also hesitated, causing Lydia to scoff. "Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?"

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't meant to be seeing each other, okay? So it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself." Allison pleaded, her brown eyes shining with hope.

"Fine." Lydia snapped. "I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend- which is nothing- to myself."

She then opened the door, swinging around to leave the car. Before she could, Allison placed her hand on Lydia's arm, gently pulling her back.

"Hey." Her face softened. "He's not just my boyfriend. You get that, right?"

"Let me go." Her green eyes flickered down to Allison's hand on her arm.

The hunter ignored her. "Just for one second, please, try and remember-"

"Remember what?!" Lydia threw her hands in the air.

"Remember what it feels like." Allison swallowed. "All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him."

Harper's heart skipped a beat from the backseat, immediately starting to think of her own boyfriend. Of Stiles Stilinski, the boy with the crappy jeep and the awkward haircut- the boy that loved her. She knew exactly what Allison was talking about, but she knew that Lydia unfortunately couldn't relate to them.

Unlike their boyfriends, all of Lydia's had been douches, especially Jackson. She was only with him because of the whole popularity thing, but she did start to love him along the way. That didn't mean they were perfect though, in fact, they were so, so far from it.

"Or, those times in class when you- when you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you. Don't you remember what that's like?" Allison spoke with such passion that you could see it in her eyes.