[ thirty six ] quick kisses

c h a p t e r t h i r t y s i x quick kisses

quick kisses

Stiles' brilliant plan had ended Jackson locked up in the back of a prison transport van in the middle of the woods. He had been chained up for a few hours now, and they had decided to let Jackson let all of his anger out before they confronted him. He had been screaming for a while, but now he was silent.

The hazel eyed boy used the keys he had stolen from his dad's office to unlock the two back doors, looking at Jackson wearily before he and Harper climbed inside. They sat down on the metal seating on the other side of him, Stiles going through the bag he had brought.

"Okay, I bought you some foo-"

"Let me out now!" Jackson yelled through gritted teeth, lurching forward at them, only to be held back by the handcuffs chained to the seating underneath him.

Stiles threw the bag down and glared at him. "You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up-close and personal with you junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either."

Harper sighed. "What he means is, please calm down, Jackson." She softly spoke, knowing that being angry with him would only get him more fired.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "You know, we're actually doing you a favour?"

"This is doing me a favour?" Jackson pulled up his chained wrists.

"Yes." Stiles groaned. "You're- you're killing people. To death. Yeah. And until we figure out how to stop you, you're staying in here. I'm sorry. Now..." He picked up the bag. "Do you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?"

He held them both up, but Jackson just glared at them. Harper reached forwards and took the turkey club from his hand, unwrapping it casually as Jackson carried on with his angry ranting.

"You actually think my parent's won't be looking for me?" He growled as Harper took a bite of the sandwich.

Stiles threw the ham and cheese sandwich at Jackson, who caught it quickly. He then pulled Jackson's phone out of his pocket and showed him the screen where he had been texting Jackson's parents pretending to be the Whittemore kid himself.

"Not if they don't think anything's wrong."

...

"Scales? Like a fish?" Jackson looked at the two teenagers in front of him with an annoyed expression.

"No, more like a reptile." Stiles explained. "Um, and, uh, your claws have this liquid that paralyzes peoples, and you have a tail."

"I have a tail?" Jackson did not sound convinced at all.

Harper nodded from where she was leaning against the back of the van, yawning. "Mhm, a tail." Her voice was just above a murmur.

She was extremely tired from not sleeping in over twenty four hours. After waking up at six for school yesterday, almost being poisoned, protecting her best friend, fighting off werewolves, going to a gay club, stealing a police van, and then trapping a murderous Kanima inside and looking out for him for the past twleve hours, she was so close to falling asleep.