5. Holy Fucking Shit

"I can't believe I'm so...IDK..ROFL" 

Shot.

"Can you believe he punched my nose with my own hand?"

One more shot.

"He called me a 'little girl'. No way am I taking that lightly"

"Stop it now. You drank enough, Sweetheart" Garett said, as he tried to pull away the tiny glass from my hand. He was not fast enough I guess. I managed to gulp down another glass of the heavenly liquid.

Shot again!

"What do I do to get rid of him?"

Garett sighed, "You can't get rid of him"

Yeah. Sadly.

I can always shift to stay with Garett but that would mean I will be getting a sneak peak into his complicated love life. If you think my life is a mess, his is an entirely new catastrophe. 

That's why we are very good friends. In the world of shameless men, he is the only one I find trust-worthy. Because I do not have to think twice to be myself in front of him. He won't judge or order me around. He is the one you could run to at the middle of a stormy night and expect to get help or company for having a cup of coffee.

And when he thought no woman in this world can understand what he as an individual is going through, I was there to give him a shoulder to cry on. I know whatever he is, he is a very good person from heart and deserves all the happiness of the world. He will always have me to support him and push him to achieve more in his life, even if everyone tells him how wrong his choices are. I do not find them wrong. In fact, I find them as reasonable as everybody else's. He is a well-mannered man.

Unlike the irritating mud ball in my house who thinks the way I sit is a complete 'disgrace'.

"What is so disgraceful if you sit with your legs up on the sofa?" I asked Garett who glared at the bartender when he tried to fill my empty shot glasses.

"Umm...let's go home, shall we?"

I laughed, "Yours or mine, Sweetheart?"

He smiled, "Yours, Of course..."

Why do I have to go back to that Sean 'surly' McCarty? Why can't I murder him, cut him into pieces and sell them to the lowest bidder because he is not worth anything?

Because he is strong as a wall

I should hit the gym from tomorrow. Eat more protein and drink more milk. I should be stronger than that mud ball just in case he thinks of playing naughty with me. A girl should always know how to defend herself from unwanted and filthy men. 

"Try to walk..." Garett groaned, supporting my weight on his shoulders, "You are collapsing on me"

"You should try...shho..vod.."

"Don't puke in my car. If you do, I'll push you out the very second" He said with a serious tone.

I wanted to giggle but I was too sleepy for that. 

I hugged Garett and let him drag me out of the bar. He had to leave a patient to come clean up my drunken mess. 

How ironic can life get?

A drunk, unhealthy and unhygienic girl is best friends with a doctor who is dapper, dashing, calm and composed. Well, he has his own demons to fight with. But that does not mean he is not the aforementioned.

Garett slowly removed my hand from around his neck and opened the door to his car. He gently helped me sleep on the seat and pull my feet in. He sighed and bent his neck from one side to other and shut the door when he thought I was comfortable at the back. He jogged his way to the front and opened the door to the driver's seat.