41. Face it

Sasha's POV

"Don't Panic" I heard my husband say from behind.

"He is my father" I wondered why I couldn't let go of this small information. It was not like he ever tried to do anything to prove his parental love. In fact, he wanted me dead from day one because he knew I'll cause his end. he was a bloody murderer who fed of lies, pain, agony, and death. he is the true leech who knows nothing about co-existence.

"Sasha, you are biologically his daughter. But who do you think are your real family? He won't think twice before..."

"Before?" I frowned

"Killing me" He shrugged, with no trace of fear or apprehension on his face. 

I looked at him, "Luc?"

"Yes?"

"I won't let him win"

I didn't know how but I felt my hands quiver. Like they were being compelled to get into action. I was angry. I could feel the hatred and helplessness fuel me with more energy than any motivational speeches ever did. The idea of losing Lucifer to someone's unjustified hatred, even if it happens to be my father is sickening. he needs to die and let people live in peace. the citizen's of my Kingdom deserve that. The people of Ari deserve that. Being her heir, I will give them what they truly need.

My father's death.

Josh's army started to move towards us. I noticed he had witches along too. Humans stood with their guns and knives. The witches, on the other hand, were close knitted and stayed at the back. they are meant to provide the needed source of energy to the humans to attack us, counter our magic with theirs. Though I could hear him speak to me in his irritating transformer voice, he chose not to appear before me....yet.

A human lunged forward foolishly and my hands came up in reflex, blasting him away from me. He hit the lined chairs and landed with a loud thud on the floor. I gasped.

That was electricity.

"Damn" Luc whispered, "Dexter is going to be so jealous"

It is time you realize what your powers are, Joanna. I heard my mother in my head.

Like me, you can absorb the magic of other vampires around you. You possess every single power that any vampire in this room has. You just have to command it.

"I will"

It happened in a fraction of seconds. As soon as the human landing on the floor, his skin withered and his eyes stared blankly at the ceiling. His chest stopped heaving and his head fell to the side. It was the cue the others needed to charge. In less than a minute, the wedding hall was in chaos. I got hold of a human girl's hair and twisted her head too harshly before she screamed in pain and held her head. She looked at me with immense hatred and lunged at me again. I dodged her hit and hit her in the stomach with my bare hand. Blood spurt out of her mouth and her eyes rolled in. 

"You shouldn't have chosen hatred," I said before twisting her neck.

I thought I couldn't lift a 5kg dumbbell without dropping it on my feet. The new strength and stamina were making me feel euphoric.

People kept launching themselves on me. Once, it was the strength followed by the electricity. Then there was fire and water. I had everything at my service. If they were normal humans, they would die at my first punch. But the witches were backing them. They are being fueled by hatred and unnecessary misconceptions. To top it all, their blood is being tainted with dark magic. The more energy the witches give the humans, the more painful their death will be.