12. Seriously?

"Shit!" Sean cursed and ducked in time to avoid being hit by a brick. Sienna shielded me and another brick hit her in the back. I asked her if she was okay but she behaved like it didn't hurt at all. 

It must have.

Why will it hurt? It is a dream.

"It is just a dream, guys. Relax" I said to them. 

Both of them looked

 at me like I said I kissed a crocodile.

"Sasha, this is no dream and we need to run!" Sean said and held my hand, pulling me out along with him.

Okay, if he says so.

I never dreamed of dynamites being thrown at me so this is an absolutely new experience. It will be nice to see if I will survive the catastrophe or not. I most certainly will and if not...I just have to wake up. 

When we stepped out of the apartment, the entire area was in chaos. Ms. Herald held both her children and her husband was making frantic calls. A couple started to come down from upstairs. From their appearance, it was clear they were pulled out of a very heated session of wrestling. If you know what I mean. The girl was only wearing a soft camisole and the guy had no shirt. I'm glad they both managed to get their pants on before emerging out.

Suddenly, the situation didn't seem like a dream anymore. People were really crying and begging for help. 

"They have the place surrounded" Sienna told Sean.

"What do we do?" Sean said so slowly, I thought he was whispering to himself. 

"We need to call for backup..."

Sean interrupted her, "He will know"

"He has to! He will know anyway from the authorities. What is the point of risking her life?"

Her life?

They mean my life? 

And who is this 'He' who has to not know about this attack? Probably, they are terrorists trying to spread terror around the area. The whole country would know in the span of hours. How will they manage to hide it from this certain 'He'?

"Call for back up! Immediately!' Sean ordered.

And Sienna said, "Yes, My Lord."

My Lord?

Sienna was quick to pull her phone out and dial the number. Are these two part of some police force? Even if they were, which subordinate refers to her official as 'My Lord' these days? Unless, you happen to come from a medieval era where the royal and rich people were referred to as lords. How is Sean a Lord?

Sienna was back in a minute. She told Sean that the back up was already here. By that, both of them seemed very surprised. Sean thought it was impossible for the back up to be here so soon considering that they only thought of informing them now and the news reporters must have not covered the incident yet.

"Aldridge told something about your phone being the trigger...some orders of the Queen"

I blinked at the both of them, unable to understand a word of what they were speaking. Suddenly, I felt more drunken than I usually feel when I am actually drunk. The world is a mystery and these two were being even more bizarre. Are they talking about the Queen of England? Is he her grandson or something? But that is not possible if I go by the Queen's family tree. 

"What did he mean by saying my phone is trigger?"

Phone is trigger

I heard it somewhere.