32. She is Back

Dylan's POV

"What are you both doing here?" Lucifer asked us.

What does he expect us to say? 

'Oh, actually we guys were observing your fighting skills!'

Not happening. Why did my son have to show up when he is so unwanted? He wouldn't show up when I ask him to fetch me a glass of water! Why now?

"They were peeping into your room, Uncle" Delan told sincerely.

"This is why you shouldn't pamper your kids" I said.

"You pamper him more than me" Dexter pointed out.

I turned to look at him, "I was talking to myself"

"Guys?" Lucifer glared at us.

"What? We were doing what was necessary" Dexter defended us and turned back to look at Delan, "Go to your room and you can't go to the garden anymore"

"Come on! It's not my mistake" He began.

Dexter cut him off, "No more cartoons."

"But you guys were spying-"

"No more chocolates too" Dexter said.

My son shut his mouth and realized what his dad was doing, "Fine, I'm going."

"Good" I and Dexter saw him leave and when we were sure that he was out of hearing range, we focused our attention on the couple.

"You were spying on us?" Sasha asked.

"Do you think we would let you fight like cannibals?" I asked her.

If the argument grew any bigger, I was sure they would have started pulling each other's hair. What the hell happened that Lucifer was talking about moving out? She means nothing more to him than just the Daughter of Ari?

"You know nothing, Sister-in law"

I pushed him out of the way and walked inside the room. Dexter followed me and the couple had no other option but to follow us in.

"Close the door" Dexter ordered Lucifer.

"There is nothing-"

Dexter interrupted Luc, "Do you understand the meaning of 'Close the door', Lucifer?"

Lucifer threw his hands up in the air and went to close the door. His version of 'close the door' was 'bang the door'. 

"Now...what letter? What's this bullshit?" I folded my hands and sat down on the guest room bed. 

"We will deal with it"

Dexter sighed. "Did you guys look at each other lately? You look like....seriously!"

"Whose fault, brother!?" Lucifer asked, frustrated. He turned to glare at Sasha, "She chose this!"

Sasha's eyes were pooling up again. I had never seen her so discouraged and lost.

"Lucifer..." I began, "Stay calm and tell us what happened"

He drew a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to control his anger, "She left me. She fucking left me!"

"I'm right next to you.." Sasha said slowly.

"Oh, really?" He spat at her, "You came back for your own selfish needs! You got the prophecy..you want to prove yourself great! Just do it, then!"

"BROTHER!" 

Dexter's voice almost rattled the furniture and moved the bricks of the walls. If I had not been a very strong woman from the beginning, I would have had a mild heart stroke too. And it is not over exaggeration. He looked genuinely...angry.