34. Moron!

Dylan's POV

"Throw him out!" Dexter screamed and hauled a pillow at his brother.

I and my dear son sat on our king size bed and witnessed the comic scene unfolding before us. Dexter was very angry with Lucifer. The younger brother on the other hand thinks his decisions are justified.

"A blood promise?" Dexter ran a hand through his hair, "Blood promise is an insult to Sasha!"

Lucifer remained unmoved, "I think that is the only-ouch! Let me speak!"

"NO!" Dexter folded his hands, "Get lost! Don't expect me to come to this unemotional, stupid and..and silly wedding"

Delan began giggled beside me. 

"Shh" I warned him. I didn't want Dexter to get more angry.

I knew Lucifer's choice of the wedding with the blood promise thingy is absurd. But at least the guy is ready to give her a chance. They have to get married one day. If Sasha and Lucifer do not have any problem mutually, then what is the issue?

"Did Sasha agree?" I asked my brother-in law.

"She didn't say anything"

"Nothing? She kind of ran away or slapped you across the face? None?" Dexter asked

"She gulped"

We all stared at Lucifer.

"Gulped?" I asked

"Gulped?" Dexter asked

"I will understand if one of you asks me, you know. She gulped and just...stood there. I walked out to come tell you about it" Lucifer said and winked at Delan.

Delan giggled again and sent a flying kiss to his uncle. 

"How can you be so casual about this? What do you want me to tell the council?" Dexter looked at me for support.

I didn't say anything because I seriously didn't know what to say. I am happy that Sasha and Lucifer will get married but what Dexter mentioned stayed back with me. Will Sasha agree for the marriage because she is being forced into it or will she agree with her complete heart and soul? I know they have to get married some day but should they get married now when they are not sure about it? There was no doubt that she won't agree. She will. I know she will.

There was a soft knock on our door.

"Who is that?" Dexter asked.

A guard pushed the door slowly and bowed in front of my husband, "Sorry to interrupt, Your Highness"

"May I know the reason for the disturbance?" 

I felt bad for the guard. He was enduring the heat of my husband's anger when he doesn't deserve it. 

"Uhh..." The guard was visibly uncomfortable, "The Head of the Council wants to meet you as soon as possible"

Aldridge. It has been a while I visited the wise, old man. He is rather busy dealing with the guest Sasha brought along because he wouldn't stop screaming about screwing the Vampire King. With so much mess happening around us, we didn't get time to invite him and offer him our hospitality. It is rather rude that the King and Queen did not come to visit him sooner. 

Dexter sighed and threw one last lingering glare at his brother and left the room as the guard followed him out. That left me with my son and brother-in law. I asked Delan to go check on his grandmother and see if she needs something. He nodded determinedly and ran out of the room. 

I need to speak to Lucifer alone.

I slowly got up from the bed and went to stand beside Lucifer. He stiffened when he realized I was close.