10. Horrors of the past

Sienna Rhodes came to offer us protection. 

Yeah, even I want to laugh out loud.

When Sean couldn't do anything against those revolvers, what can a girl who is as pretty and soft as Sienna can do against those many men? But Sean nodded and said she could stay with us.

Yeah, Right. I mean, why not?

It is his house and he has all the rights in the world to ask anyone to come stay with him. In two days, he is going to kick me out and call the entire women population of the country to stay with him. Why should I even question his decisions? He is the boss! 

Useless piece of duffer!

As if what he did was not enough, they started narrating their childhood stories to me on the way back home. Sienna said she wants to drive and Sean did not hesitate to push me into the back seat while he sat with her in the front. They were best friends since forever and Sean cannot imagine anyone more perfect than her. She is the epitome of awesomeness and dignity.

And I'm a total disgrace and headache. 

That girl is thin as a stick! Who would want to be with someone so fragile like her? Why does he have to laugh so much in her presence and pretend like I pushed a garlic up his ass when he is with me?

"You know what, Sasha?" Sienna started, "He was so naughty when he was a child! He chopped off my ponytail once. I cried for days!"

Why did he not chop off your head?

"That must be very bad, Sienna" I said for formality.

"It used to be so cute to see her angry." Sean chuckled.

Wait till you see me angry.

They went on and on. At the beginning, they were telling stuff to me. After a point of time, they forgot I even existed in the car. They were arguing and laughing among themselves. I folded my hands to my chest and faced away from them. It was already getting dark and we have no groceries to cook anything for ourselves and they were talking about staying indoors for a while. I told them about the food crisis and Sean suggested that we order food home. Sienna was quick to reject and said we cannot trust the delivery guys. Sean agreed and said we'd stop by the Mart on our way.

Through out this conversation, they didn't even bother to ask my opinion. 

Fine. Why should I be bothered? He is the one to pay anyway.

If I thought the car was hell, the Mart was worse. I was left behind. They were all over each other. Nudging, laughing, talking, playfully punching, they left nothing behind. I also found few sympathetic glances travelling towards me. They seemed to scream 'THIRD WHEEL'.

Did I mention that they forgot to ask me if I wanted to take something? 

 They chose what we all have to eat and paid for it without even thinking about me. Even the cashier gave me a sympathetic smile. I held my fists to prevent myself from punching someone. It feels so stupid and silly to be hanging out with these two fuckers! I can always kick him out of the house and stay on the streets! That would be better than being the puppy dog that trails behind them everywhere they go. Vicktoria can go to hell!

But can you stay without him?

Of course! I can! I mean...yes...I should try...It wont be so difficult...GOD DAMMIT!

x-x-x-x

It has been three days since we started living together and I'm trying my level best to not lose my mind. I had to beg Sean to let Garett come over sometime because I missed him. He was hesitant to agree because he thought he cannot trust Garett!