Author's Note

I would start off by saying Thank you.

I never planned on writing the second book in the series. It was out of frustration that I began to write the first book. The number of eyes the book grabbed was a total coincidence and a big surprise to me. I never thought my story would interest so many people.

The second book was suddenly posted. I did not plan on continuing the story of THE PROMISE. I must admit that the updates were very slow for the second book and I'm sorry about that. I had a lot of personal and professional commitments and couldn't leave updates for weeks. Few of the readers gave up while many of you stayed. You were patient enough and had confidence in my book. Bigggg Thank you to all those who stayed with me till the end.

The third book will be the continuation of the story of the Karson family, just that it will take a leap of a few years. You will see new additions to the family, a new generation, and many new challenges that the Karsons, Williams, and the Vampire world have to face. 

What is the third book about?

It will revolve in the vampire world after 10-15 years of the battle. The scenario of the ruling is different and there are young minds who are ready to support our King and Queen. The challenges have definitely leveled up and there are new conspiracies in the family. New enemies walk in and 'teamwork' is what can help the people. 

The basic intro and the book cover will be up on Wattpad by tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully, you will like this too. I am very excited, to begin with the tale!

Lastly, thank you again, and happy reading. Keep leaving ypur comments. I really love receiving your personal messages, wall posts, or comments to know what keeps running in ur wise heads.

Signing off
Xoxo
Elora Clark.