Chapter 1

Ciara's POV

"Ciara? Ciara Cortez?"

"Here!" I responded, not knowing what the teacher was calling me for. My best friends Jael Hawkins and Mercedes Alvarez where sitting in the desks next to me and told me to go up.

"Mrs. Quintanilla wants to see you stupid." Jael said.

"Oh... Right... For?"

"For your presentation silly... Did you zone out again?" Mercedes teased.

"Are you thinking about Harry again?" Jael giggled as she said it.

Last week Harry, my bestfriend who I have known since we were born, (as well as Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn, yes the guys from One Direction) asked me to prom. I was so excited and ever since then that is all I've been thinking about.

Fact time!

My name is Ciara Cortez, I am 18 years old, 5'3 in height and in the 12th grade. I have dark brown wavy hair with blue/green eyes. I am loud, out going, full of love and you can talk to me about any and everything when ever you need to. My bestfriends are Jael Hawkins, a wavy haired blonde with blue eyes that is Native American, Irish and Australian who is shy with strangers but out going with people she knows and is beautiful, and Mercedes Alvarez, a light brown wavy haired Hispanic, like me, with hazel eyes that prefers to stay in instead of going to parties but will have your back if you need it.

"No... I've been thinking about what I'm going to wear, how I'm gonna look, what make up I'm going to put on... And prom is this Saturday."

"Don't worry. Everything is under control." Jael said, smiling widely at me.

Jael and Niall are the "high school sweethearts" and they were the "middle school sweethearts" too. And Mercedes and Louis are the second to top "high school sweethearts" and were the second to top "middle school sweethearts" so of course it would be easy for Jael and Mercedes to tell me to calm down.

Jael's POV

I don't see why Ciara is so nervous about this Saturday... I mean, I know she has liked Harry ever since the 5th grade and he has liked her ever since the 5th grade too but I have to admit they act like a couple either way. They sleep at each others houses, she sits on his lap on fight nights, and they sleep together. Not like that.

"Look this is just one night where you guys are gonna dance... You guys sleep together for crying out loud." I said with excitement.

"I know but... Niall said Harry is going to kiss me at the dance... Need I remind you... I haven't had my first kiss yet." Ciara said, trying to keep calm as we stood up, the bell ringing.

"Okay true... But we've got to go... We are gonna be late."