Chapter 20

Harry's POV

"So where do you guys wanna go first?"

"The Kimacazi! I haven't ridden that ride in forever! Can we go?! Please, please, please?!" Gemma and Ciara screamed pointing at the ride.

"Come on Haz. Don't be a party pooper. Lets go." Zayn said, pushing me slightly.

"Fine, lets go." I said because I'm not a big fan of it. I threw up last time. Only Ciara knows about that though.

We are in our seats. Liam and Gem in the front, then Zayn and Perrie, Amanda and Ashton, Mercedes and Louis, Ciara and I, Jael and Niall, and Michael, Luke and Calum in the back.

"It's gonna be fun... I'm here for you, okay?" Ciara smiled as she grabbed my hand and looked at me. The ride started right after and I don't know what came over me that I kissed her. She kissed back. The kiss went deeper until we were making out. The ride finished and we got off.

"See that wasn't so bad, was it?" She said as I wrap my arm around her petite waist. We got on every ride and I guess people started to recognize Calum, Luke, Michael and Ash because girls were surrounding us in a matter of seconds. When I thought it couldn't get any worse, paps came.

"Harry is this your girlfriend because you can do better!"

"Zayn is Perrie pregnant?!"

"Ashton is that your hoe?!"

"That's your slut isn't it Harry!"

"Louis, Niall, Ashton and Harry hired these girls to be their hookers!"

"Do they give you guys enough pleasure?! You should let us use them!"

"Harry! You should let us use her! We'll leave you guys alone for a month!"

"No we didn't! They are our girlfriends so get your facts straight before you say all that shit! And no you can't fucking use her!" I said as I pulled Ciara closer. I looked back, Niall, Louis and Ashton were doing the same with Jael, Mercedes and Amanda.

Ciara's POV

We get to the car and we were already surrounded by fans of 1D, Little Mix (because of Perrie) and 5SOS. Niall, Jael, Liam, Ashton, Amanda and Gem were in the truck. Zayn, Perrie, Louis, Mercedes, Calum, Luke and Michael were in the other. We dropped Gem off and we left to the hotel.

"Get ready guys because we are gonna eat at a fancy diner. Girls, bring your stuff in here and change and whatever else you need to do, do it. Guys get your clothes and go to the other room. We leave in one hour so lets go." Liam said as he got his suit case and took it to the other room as Harry and Ashton follow.

The 5SOS guys and Amanda came over yesterday and dropped their suit cases off so they could stay with us. Liam said his girlfriend Sophia was gonna come in a little bit and so would Luke, Michael and Calum's girlfriends so if there was a knock to make sure I let them in. (Luke's girlfriend's name is Harley, Michael's is Tiera, and Calum's is Emerie.)

Fact time:

Emerie, Harley, and Tiera knew all of us in middle school. Emerie wears contacts and has dark brown, wavey hair and dark brown eyes. Harley has dark brown, straight hair and blue eyes. Tiera has curly, brown hair, has dark brown eyes and wears glasses like Amanda, Emerie, Jael and Mercedes.

We close the door and change, do our make up, shower, do our hair, pick shoes, accessories, etc. The girls arrived and they helped us finish our hair, make up and outfits. We finished in less than an hour for the first time.