Chapter 36

"Come on guys. Get your bathing suits and extra clothes 'cause we're going swimming." Niall said as we all split up and changed.

"You guys ready 'cause I'm leaving?!" I screamed as I went downstairs and everyone came rushing down. Niall was still putting his trucks on, Zayn was fixing his hair, Liam fell down the stairs, Jael and Mercedes were putting their hair in a bun and the others were ready.

"Come on love." Harry said before picking me up and putting me over his shoulder. He kissed my thigh as I laughed because it tickled. We left and picked up Ali from her house along the way. We went to the beach and dived right in.

"I love you." Harry said as we lied down and watched the sunset.

"I love you too." I said as I leaned over and kissed him. We were all tired but we had one more place to go. We got up and changed after the sun set and we left to the bar near Harry's.

"Okay... Drinks on me." Michael said as we sat down at our table. Ali, Sophia, Perrie, Zayn and Emerie left because they had to do stuff. We started taking a few shots and then it got a little bit overboard.

"Ciara... I love you..." Harry said as he slurred his words and I laughed.

"Can I be honest?" Liam said as we all nodded.

"I think... I've had too much to drink... We should leave." He said as we all got up and left. Harry could barely walk so I picked him up from time to time.

"I'll drive 'cause I'm sober." I said as they climbed into the truck. The boys passed out once they got in and Harry was next to me.

"You okay love?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah... My head hurts though." He said.

"I wonder why." I said sarcastically as he chuckled.

We arrived at the house and the girls helped me take Niall, Louis, Aaron and Harry inside. We went back out and got Liam, Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton. Calum and Liam fell asleep on the couch, Niall and Jael went to one guest room, Mercedes and Louis to another, Aaron left to Ali's house, Ashton, Luke and Michael left to their house, while Harry and I went up to my room.

"I told the others what we will be doing and they said it's fine." Harry said as I nodded and he played music.

He played I'll Make Love To You by Boyz 2 Men. He got on top of me and started kissing me. He got up, locked the door and stripped while I stripped too. He got on top again and I felt him rise on me as he kissed me. He then thrusted himself inside of me as I gasped.

Close your eyes

Make a wish

And blow out the candle light

For tonight is just your night

We're gonna celebrate

All through the night

Pour the wine

Light the fire

Girl your wish is my comand

I submit to your demands

I will do anything

Girl, you need only ask

He sang the song softly as he picked the paced up a bit. He pulled me closer to him as he went deeper.

I'll make love to you

Like you want me to

And I'll hold you tight

Baby, all through the night