Chapter 2

~after school at Ciara's house~

Ciara's POV

So it's fight night... Which is Friday... Which is one day before Saturday... And Prom is on Saturday... I'm so nervous...

~ding dong~

"Hey guys."

"Hey girly." Zayn said.

"Hey babe." Mercedes and Jael said.

"Hey love." Louis and Niall said.

"Hey sweetie." Liam said.

"Where's Harry?"

"He went to get something... I hope it's snacks though." Louis said with a happy face.

"Okay."

~10 minutes later~

~ding dong~

"It's open!" I practically screamed because everyone is listening to music while either making food (Jael, Mercedes and I), getting the projector ready (Liam and Zayn), or running and screaming around the house because they are stupid (Louis and Niall).

Harry walks to the kitchen after Jael and Mercedes leave to go get their boyfriends.

"Hey love... You cooking for me now?" Harry said while wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him, he then kissed my cheek softly.

"No... 'Cause you didn't tell me where you went." I said giggling.

"I'm sorry love... But it's a surprise that I'm gonna show you tonight." he says with a smile. I push him off so I can face him, getting serious.

"Harry... I don't want you to buy me anything... I'm not worth your money or you. And I've told you many times before, so why do you still do it?"

"Because I love you. Ciara, will... W-Will you... Go..." He began to say until Niall had to interrupt.

"Hey Harry can you help me get the food on the table?"

"Yeah... Sure..."

He seemed kinda down during the fights.