Chapter 31

Ciara's POV

*knock knock*

"Ciara. You okay?" I heared Aaron say from the front door. Harry came back with some alcohol and a towel. I lied down on my stomach.

"Yeah she's fine! She hit her toe is all!" Harry said. He poured the alcohol on my cut and I screamed once it hit the wound.

"Open the door Harry! I don't want you touching my fucking sister after what happened today!" He snapped as he started banging on the door. Harry got up after putting the towel on the cut and went to open the door. Aaron came in and pushed Harry to the wall.

"Why are you fucking hurting my sister huh?! You think she's a fucking toy?!" He snapped as I got up and backed him up. He looked at the bed and saw the blood.

"Aaron it's not what it looks like. I was in the shower and I fell then I hit the side of the tub and got cut. That's it." I said but he picked me up over his shoulder and took me to his room. Harry followed us to his room but Aaron slammed the door and locked it before Harry got in the room. He lied me down on the bed and got a bandage and alcohol. He poured some alcohol, as I screamed and sank my nails into the pillow I was holding, and wrapped my lower stomach and back with the bandage. He said he wanted to be a doctor after college and he will be.

"Aaron let me in!" Harry snapped as he banged on the door.

"Fuck off! You hurt my sister so I'm gonna hurt you!" He snapped back as he got up, unlocked the door and Harry walked in.

"Stop it guys!" I yelled as I got inbetween them but they just pushed me to the side.

"Oh so you wanna go?!" Harry yelled as he pushed Aaron into the wall.

"Try me!" Aaron yelled in Harry's face.

"Stop it! For me! Please!" I said as I pushed Harry and Aaron away from each other.

Harry's POV

She seemed so worried so I backed up.

"Aaron... Let me explain..." I said as I sat on the bed.

"Harry I think you need to leave. Like now!" Aaron said as he opened the door.

"Let him talk AJ!" I heared Jess say as she stood up from the bed behind me.

"Take Jess to the room with you Ciara..." I said as she nodded, picked Jess up and left.

"What do you have to say Harry?! You cheated on my fucking sister and I guarantee the cuts she made to herself and the cut on her back were from you! You just fucked with the wrong family!" He snapped as I got up. I guess Ciara told Liam what was happening because he came in.

"Harry go. Now." He said as I nodded and left. I walked into my room and Ciara was on the couch with Jess in between her legs while making her a braid.

"Hey Jess... I think you should go with your brother..." I said before Jess got up and left to her brother's room, leaving Ciara and I alone.

"Why... Why didn't you just... Stay with her..." Ciara said as she turned the TV off and looked at the floor.

"'Cause I don't love her..." I said as her eyes shot up to me in disbelief.

"You don't love me Haz... You can't love someone who is nothing... You deserve better... I'm just a depressed, broken, alone, worthless, hopeless, ugly, invisible, fat, useless, self- harming, stupid lost girl who can't be loved..." She said as she got up and lied down on the bed. I followed as I wrapped my arms around her little waist.

"You mean everything to me Ciara... You just don't see it... And you're not depressed, broken, alone, worthless, hopeless, ugly, invisible, fat, useless, self-harmer, stupid or lost... You are happy, full, worth, hopeful, beautiful, noticeable, skinny, useful, stupid in a good way and yes you do self harm but you're beautiful either way, and you're not alone because you have me and you aren't lost, you just don't know what to do... That's what I love about you..." I said, she looked at me with a small smile before I leaned in for a kiss but Liam came in.

"How you doing mate? Aaron said that he is sorry for being in your face but he just doesn't want Ciara to get hurt. Well Soph is waiting in bed so I got to go... bye." He said as fast as he came in. I looked back at her as she sat at the edge of the bed. She took her shirt off and showed me her back.

"This isn't beautiful Harry... This is a mistake..." She said as she talked about the word 'Joseph' written on her back. I came behind her and kissed her back from the bottom to the top ending with a kiss on the lips.

"You are beautiful... And he is a mistake but you're not..." I said as we lied down, her head laid on my chest.

"I love you." I said kissing the top of her head.

"I love you too." She said before going quiet. I tried to fall asleep after a few minutes but couldn't.

"Are you up?" I hear her say as I nod.

"Can you sing to me?" She said getting closer.

"Only if you sing with me." I said as she nodded. She has a beautiful voice. She just doesn't think she does. I decided to sing Slow Dancing In A Burning Room by John Mayer.

H: It's not a silly little moment

It's not the storm before the calm

This is the deep and dying breath of

This love that we've been working on

C:Can't seem to hold you like I want to

So I can feel you in my arms

Nobody's gonna come and save you

We've pulled too many false alarms

Both:We're going down

And you can see it too

We're going down

And you know that were doomed

My dear, we're slow dancing

In a burning room

C:I was the one you always dreamed of

You were the one I tried to draw

How dare you say it's nothing to me

Baby, you're the light I ever saw

H:I'll make the most of all the sadness

You'll be a bitch because you can

You try to hit me just to hurt me

So you leave me feeling dirty

B:Because you don't understand

We're going down

And you can see it too

We're going down

And you know that we're doomed

My dear, were slow dancing

In a burning room

"Thank you... For being here..." I said as she looked up at me confused.

"After the Taylor and the bathroom thing I thought you would have been gone by now." I said as I looked into her beautiful blue green eyes and melted. I leaned in for a kiss but she tensed up. I pulled away before I did but she went foward enough to reach my lips. We fell asleep not long after our kiss.